Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair Ombre T4# 150 Density Short 13X6 Brazilian Pre Plucked Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair【T011】

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Every Day

≥2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

Quick Overview

Short 150 Density 13X6 Brazilian Curly Ombre Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Curly
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Lace Material Swiss Lace
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-14INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. U***n on 9/9/2020
    I love love love this hair , it’s definitely my to go vendor when I need a quick cute wig . I’ve ordered from this vendor several times now communication is awesome & the seller is very nice. Hair is nice & soft , I don’t recommend putting to much product
    Rating

I love love love this hair , it’s definitely my to go vendor when I need a quick cute wig . I’ve ordered from this vendor several times now communication is awesome & the seller is very nice. Hair is nice & soft , I don’t recommend putting to much product in the hair it will cause some shedding but overall great wig .

2. C***e on 9/9/2020
    hair is still really good, very soft and shinny. very minimal shedding. love it will buy more soon : )
    Rating

hair is still really good, very soft and shinny. very minimal shedding. love it will buy more soon : )

3. N***v on 9/8/2020
    the wig is super beautiful , I have ordered 12inch 2pcs and I have cut a little in end. Its really soft human hair wigs . It was totally worthy the money I pay . Thanks so Much Seller is really good .
    Rating

the wig is super beautiful , I have ordered 12inch 2pcs and I have cut a little in end. Its really soft human hair wigs . It was totally worthy the money I pay . Thanks so Much Seller is really good .

4. F***r on 9/8/2020
    Très satisfaite de ma commande.Longueur 14
    Rating

Très satisfaite de ma commande.Longueur 14

5. J***N on 9/8/2020
    This hair is extremely soft! I should’ve gotten it a little bit longer but that’s completely okay. It has a smell to it but nothing a good wash and conditioner can’t take care of. Didn’t take long to get here at all.
    Rating

This hair is extremely soft! I should’ve gotten it a little bit longer but that’s completely okay. It has a smell to it but nothing a good wash and conditioner can’t take care of. Didn’t take long to get here at all.

6. U***r on 9/7/2020
    The order was on time as far as delivery. The density of the product is official, I like the hair let's see what I can do with it. I thought it came with lashes, but unfortunately it didn't. However I'm very satisfied!
    Rating

The order was on time as far as delivery. The density of the product is official, I like the hair let's see what I can do with it. I thought it came with lashes, but unfortunately it didn't. However I'm very satisfied!

7. A***s on 9/7/2020
    Great unit, feels silky, looks amazing, great colour, very good lace, true to length, item needs washing first as the ends are quite bushy but after the first wash I noticed a difference. Would definitely purchase from this seller again. Arrived way soone
    Rating

Great unit, feels silky, looks amazing, great colour, very good lace, true to length, item needs washing first as the ends are quite bushy but after the first wash I noticed a difference. Would definitely purchase from this seller again. Arrived way sooner than expected. I am very pleased.

8. K***I on 9/7/2020
    This hair was very soft very manageable while installing I am very pleased, my wig was almost perfect it didn't have to be plucked too much very natural looking
    Rating

This hair was very soft very manageable while installing I am very pleased, my wig was almost perfect it didn't have to be plucked too much very natural looking

9. S***o on 8/19/2020
    Absolutely love this hair:) got so many compliments on it very good quality bright and soft, I love the color and thank you for
    Rating

Absolutely love this hair:) got so many compliments on it very good quality bright and soft, I love the color and thank you for

10. C***s on 8/19/2020
    Absolutely beautiful this wig certainly exceeded my expectations. Density is as described and that is rare these days. Packaging Impressive as well.
    Rating

Absolutely beautiful this wig certainly exceeded my expectations. Density is as described and that is rare these days. Packaging Impressive as well.

11. Tiffany Hogue on 11/8/2019
    The wig is true to its description it’s nice & soft no smell & does not have no shedding
    Rating

The wig is true to its description it’s nice & soft no smell & does not have no shedding

12. Tosan Mordi on 11/7/2019
    The hair is soft and silky! I haven’t styled it yet but will very soon!
    Rating

The hair is soft and silky! I haven’t styled it yet but will very soon!

13. Nikitta Walker on 11/7/2019
    Love it , and package came quick and vendor stayed in touch with me . Will be ordering again
    Rating

Love it , and package came quick and vendor stayed in touch with me . Will be ordering again

14. Katrina Johnson on 11/7/2019
    This wig is Perfet!it came pretty quick.the curl pattern and hair is amazing and soft,Amazing quality too
    Rating

This wig is Perfet!it came pretty quick.the curl pattern and hair is amazing and soft,Amazing quality too

15. Tiffany Matthews on 11/7/2019
    Very soft just like natural hair love it
    Rating

Very soft just like natural hair love it

16. Colasia Welch on 10/27/2019
    Very fast shipping! The hair is bomb, couldn’t believe the quality I got for such a reasonable price.
    Rating

Very fast shipping! The hair is bomb, couldn’t believe the quality I got for such a reasonable price. The seller was very communicative with me, they filled me in on what was happening with my order every step of the way right through to it being delivered to my door. I am very satisfied with this purchase and I will definitely be purchasing from this supplier again! Thank you!!

17. Angel Walker on 10/27/2019
    I will be back again for more hair.x
    Rating

On my time of purchase I was sent a picture showing the hair colour, which was not like the pic so I told the vender and they said will do the colour I want,Which is exactly what I received and I must day The hair is amazing.i love everything about it. Thank you very much for giving me exactly what I wanted. And i received it in 4 days. I will be back again for more hair.x

18. Brittany white on 10/27/2019
    I really like the hair but it is extremely thin in my opinion.
    Rating

I really like the hair but it is extremely thin in my opinion. The quality and color is nice, however not like the picture. With that being said, The seller has amazing communication, and I was able to work with the wig and ended up satisfied. I added some highlights, cut the hair, curled it and added a few tracks.

19. Ludny Jean on 10/27/2019
    it so soft.I love the colour same as the picture
    Rating

it so soft.I love the colour same as the picture.I hope doesn't shed.thank you seller it came fast and the communication was good and helpful.also thanks for the gift and a beautiful note.the package was also good.

20. Arielle Moore on 10/27/2019
    got my hair done and i love it sooooo much this hair is the best i will be getting again
    Rating

love this hair so much

21. LeNiqua Ballou on 10/27/2019
    love the hair and the customer service was very good
    Rating

22. Katrina Johnson on 10/27/2019
    Top quality!
    Rating

Top quality!

23. Imani Eagan on 10/27/2019
    Beautiful wig! awesome hair. soft and top quality
    Rating

Beautiful wig! awesome hair. soft and top quality

24. Dionna Wade on 10/25/2019
    I’ll d this hair very soft and the shipment was fast
    Rating

I’ll d this hair very soft and the shipment was fast

25. Crystal Noel on 10/25/2019
    Took awhile for it to come in but the hair is pretty asf! Comes pre-plucked nice amount of baby hairs
    Rating

Took awhile for it to come in but the hair is pretty asf! Comes pre-plucked nice amount of baby hairs is true to length very soft no smell and came with a gift overall satisfied

26. Philomena Jackson on 10/25/2019
    This by far is my most favorite hair i have ever ordered from Eva hair
    Rating

This by far is my most favorite hair i have ever ordered from Eva hair, A little to none shedding, the hair is soft, and it came very fast! I highly recommend this hair i love it. I receive a lot of compliments

27. Shakyrra Baldwin on 10/25/2019
    The hair is very nice, not much shedding. I dyed the hair just a bit darker and the hair still feel nice .
    Rating

The hair is very nice, not much shedding. I dyed the hair just a bit darker and the hair still feel nice .

28. Teneia Mitchell on 10/25/2019
    The seller is was very helpful and kind. Kept me updated and answered all my questions.
    Rating

The seller is was very helpful and kind. Kept me updated and answered all my questions. The hair is beautiful, soft and length exact

29. Tonya Wallace on 10/25/2019
    Such a oft hair amazing quality I’m really happy ,the seller was awesome with good communication thanks a lot
    Rating

Such a oft hair amazing quality I’m really happy ,the seller was awesome with good communication thanks a lot

30. Rayya Robinson on 10/25/2019
    Shipping was only 3 ways way earlier than expected, and the hair doesn’t shed at all.
    Rating

Shipping was only 3 ways way earlier than expected, and the hair doesn’t shed at all. All pieces of the hair are dyed equally and the hair isn’t too thin or synthetic feeling.

31. Diane Mufua on 10/25/2019
    received within a week, perfect. I'm so happy. I'm glad I got 150% density.
    Rating

received within a week, perfect. I'm so happy. I'm glad I got 150% density.

32. Ciara Robinson on 10/25/2019
    Now I don’t play about my hair but The wig is very pretty and true to the description.
    Rating

Now I don’t play about my hair but The wig is very pretty and true to the description. The length is really good, I got 12 in looks like 14. I would purchase Again but with a higher density.

33. Ciara Robinson on 10/25/2019
    This hair is beautiful. Came very fast . There is little to nun when it comes to shedding.
    Rating

This hair is beautiful. Came very fast . There is little to nun when it comes to shedding. The amount of compliments I receive on this hair is amAzing

34. Tashaune Batts on 10/25/2019
    It's so soft & long for 24 inches.
    Rating

It's so soft & long for 24 inches.. many people asked about where I got it from, will be buying again!!

35. Lachandra Smith on 10/25/2019
    The wig looks just how the pictures showed.
    Rating

The wig looks just how the pictures showed. The Hair is soft, Smells good and It came very fast! I will be ordering again soon.. Can't wakt to try it

36. Kamera Jackson on 10/25/2019
    I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 2 days.
    Rating

I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 2 days. It was packaged nice and it came with eyelashes. The wig is very soft and light. I definitely recommend this wig it's affordable and very nice.

37. Bezawit Zeleke on 10/25/2019
    I loved this hair so much it was nice and full. The hair was so soft and silky .
    Rating

I loved this hair so much it was nice and full. The hair was so soft and silky . I washed the hair and it still went back to wavey. Definitely going to order from them again. Shipping was very fast, communication was great.

38. Vicky Gaston-pierre on 10/25/2019
    This wig is gorgeous. I was more than pleased and surprised at how good the quality is.
    Rating

This wig is gorgeous. I was more than pleased and surprised at how good the quality is. The waves are rich and bounce back after washing or spritzing with water. I washed and conditioned the wig as soon as it arrived, The wig is soft and looks very natural - I've gotten so many compliments already!

39. Sunny sanchez on 10/25/2019
    This wig is THE BEST wig I've ever purchased off Eva !!
    Rating

This wig is THE BEST wig I've ever purchased off Eva !! The communication from the seller was excellent through the entire process! I received my hair 2 weeks from my order date. The hair came soft with no smell.

40. Danielle Hawkins on 10/25/2019
    Thats My third time buying from Eva and let me tell you something they're like THE BEST
    Rating

Thats My third time buying from Eva and let me tell you something they're like THE BEST. Love the hair AGAIN, love the seller love everthing about them. You're not going to regret, trust me,you will love it!

41. dakota Faust on 10/25/2019
    This wig is much higher quality than some other wigs that I have bought
    Rating

This wig is much higher quality than some other wigs that I have bought.Super soft, doesn't tangle, doesn't shead or loose the curl! Very light Weight which is awesome is you are in warm climate. Hairline was very natural. Super natural and softer lace! After washing moisturizer while wet and curls will bounce back. Recommended

42. Alisha Dixon on 10/25/2019
    love this hair! hair came quicker than expected and it's super soft.
    Rating

love this hair! hair came quicker than expected and it's super soft. I'm not sure how it washes but it's most likely good. I've had this wig for a week and a half and there is little to no shedding

43. Cherylann Providence on 10/25/2019
    Hair is beautiful! No smell, true to it’s length. Communication with seller was A1.
    Rating

Hair is beautiful! No smell, true to it’s length. Communication with seller was A1.

44. Carelle Manket on 10/25/2019
    I am satisfied I order them Tuesday and I received them Friday good communication with the seller
    Rating

I am satisfied I order them Tuesday and I received them Friday good communication with the seller

45. Danaysha Forcey on 10/23/2019
    Love love love it! It’s super soft and easy to manage
    Rating

Love love love it! It’s super soft and easy to manage. A little to no shedding. I also received it way before my arrival date. I will be purchasing from this seller again

46. Vanessa Blanchard on 10/23/2019
    I should have bought the length 14 is a very beautiful wig I love
    Rating

I should have bought the length 14 is a very beautiful wig I love, I changed a little color, just beautiful perfect to highly recommend, thank you

47. Marilyn Moore on 10/23/2019
    Thank you order received seller really nice and open, the fastest shipping
    Rating

Thank you order received seller really nice and open, the fastest shipping, very very fast, A week Thank you really the wig is very very beautiful I really love

48. Caira Banks on 10/23/2019
    I’m So Lovin This Wig! Great Hair and I Recommend Anyone To This Vendor
    Rating

I’m So Lovin This Wig! Great Hair and I Recommend Anyone To This Vendor

49. LaKeisha Matthews on 10/23/2019
    Thank you very much, beautiful wig very regular line and not spaced
    Rating

Thank you very much, beautiful wig very regular line and not spaced

50. Shaquavia Broaden on 10/23/2019
    The wig is still holding up and I’ve learned to love it ... I fixed it up to my liking and I will buy more.
    Rating

The wig is still holding up and I’ve learned to love it ... I fixed it up to my liking and I will buy more.

51. Kofo Bamigbola on 10/23/2019
    Lace wig is okay could’ve been better.
    Rating

Lace wig is okay could’ve been better.

52. Corneisha Brown on 10/23/2019
    Very beautiful wig, the hair is soft and does not fall much. The color is exactly what I wanted. I recommend!
    Rating

Very beautiful wig, the hair is soft and does not fall much. The color is exactly what I wanted. I recommend!

53. Brittany Neal on 10/16/2019
    Came super fast, hair feels amazing. True to length and color! Will be ordering with them again
    Rating

Came super fast, hair feels amazing. True to length and color! Will be ordering with them again

54. Nikita Austin on 10/16/2019
    I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 5 days.
    Rating

I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 5 days. It was packaged nice and it came with eyelashes. The wig is very soft and light. I definitely recommend this wig it's affordable and very nice

55. Trina Grant on 10/16/2019
    This hair is so soft and amazing honestly I would really get another wig from here
    Rating

This hair is so soft and amazing honestly I would really get another wig from here and the communication was great they always kept me updated , in love with this hair

56. Ms Yvette Odoom on 10/16/2019
    This hair is so nice and soft. The seller was updating me on the order all the time.
    Rating

This hair is so nice and soft. The seller was updating me on the order all the time. It came very quickly within a week. Thank you its such good quality hair.I am in love with the quality. Will definitely order from this company again

57. Ylexia Turner on 10/16/2019
    I love this hair, its so soft, it doesnt shed
    Rating

I love this hair, its so soft, it doesnt shed and it came pretty early.the hair is amazing, this is my first wig and I LOVE it so much

58. Safia Morgan on 10/16/2019
    Shedding is little to none it’s very soft and the lace is everything i expected
    Rating

Shedding is little to none it’s very soft and the lace is everything i expected this hair is really cute when you wear it wet.

59. Paula Pitter on 10/16/2019
    Arrived in France very quickly!!! I Am in love with wig. The Only flaw is that the lace is a little short. But for the rest worth it to 100%!
    Rating

Arrived in France very quickly!!! I Am in love with wig. The Only flaw is that the lace is a little short. But for the rest worth it to 100%!

60. sala sanon on 10/16/2019
    Hair is extremely pretty and looks just like the picture ! Came really fast too. Will definitely order from here again
    Rating

Hair is extremely pretty and looks just like the picture ! Came really fast too. Will definitely order from here again

61. Kayla Pickens on 10/15/2019
    Very good hair and it’s so soft and beautiful I love it looks exactly like the picture
    Rating

Very good hair and it’s so soft and beautiful I love it looks exactly like the picture

62. Chaka Mozee on 10/15/2019
    Rating

63. shanice thomas on 10/15/2019
    Well received, very beautiful wig, very good length and very beautiful color
    Rating

Well received, very beautiful wig, very good length and very beautiful color. For communication with the seller, there is nothing to say! It is frankly top, very available and knows how to reassure you. I will post other photos when I would have worn it

64. Gay Fontenot on 10/15/2019
    this wig is just as pictured
    Rating

this wig is just as pictured. I am so happy to see that.Beautiful hair!!! I love this wig!!! The hair is so soft!! I will continue to order more!! Great quality and great seller!!! Fast shipping!!! Love the added gifts also

65. S***s on 10/15/2019
    The product came as described. Beautifully packaged and with a free gift
    Rating

The product came as described. Beautifully packaged and with a free gift

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.