Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 1BT27# Ombre Color 150 Density Short Pre Plucked 13X6 Brazilian Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Bleached Knots【T015】

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Every Day

≥2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

Quick Overview

150 Density 13X6 Brazilian Straight Ombre Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Straight
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Lace Material Swiss Lace
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Shatisha Sheppard on 10/23/2019
    he hair looks and feels amazing!
    Rating

The hair looks and feels amazing! I will definitely recommend the hair and the seller as the seller communicated very well.

2. victoria nimmo on 10/23/2019
    Thank you very much, I managed my order, it's the good quality really
    Rating

Thank you very much, I managed my order, it's the good quality really

3. Sidney Bevell Ackah on 10/23/2019
    beautiful I love it, its so soft. would definitely buy again and recommend to friends. thank you so much
    Rating

beautiful I love it, its so soft. would definitely buy again and recommend to friends. thank you so much

4. Ethell Jelks on 10/23/2019
    This hair is so soft. The curls are beautiful with nice packaging,very very nice hair!
    Rating

This hair is so soft. The curls are beautiful with nice packaging,very very nice hair!would recommend!delivery was fast thank you again I really recommend it and the perfect communication kisses

5. Nicole Garrett on 10/18/2019
    I have receded totally satisfied although it’s not the color that I wanted but love it
    Rating

I have receded totally satisfied although it’s not the color that I wanted but love it

6. DeAnndra Stocks on 10/18/2019
    the hair is so soft!! the lace matched perfectly with my skin until I bleached the knots.
    Rating

the hair is so soft!! the lace matched perfectly with my skin until I bleached the knots. I dont know how I managed to do that but I'm high yellow & its now a more brown color but that's nothing a wig cap & concealer can't fix. I'm just waiting to install it properly. these were before I bleached the knots & actually installed so the band to my wig cap is pretty visible

7. Celia Stephens on 10/18/2019
    Wow I just got it today I’m so happy the hair.The seller communication was perfect
    Rating

Wow I just got it today I’m so happy the hair.The seller communication was perfect,hair is soft and beautiful...Thanks you so much to the seller I give all the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

8. Francis Williams on 10/18/2019
    Super fast shipping only took 3 days no bad smell order 8 inch for a super short curly bob!
    Rating

Super fast shipping only took 3 days no bad smell order 8 inch for a super short curly bob! Had to sign for package got a wig cap and free mirror will post pics when installed

9. Alexis Hawkins on 10/18/2019
    My package arrived in exactly 7 days. I'm so happy
    Rating

My package arrived in exactly 7 days. I'm so happy with the hair, even though it's quite thin, but for the price it's priced good.

10. Niea Roberts on 10/18/2019
    Just got it today, i love the hair. It's very accurate to description down to the T! Very soft and thick.
    Rating

Just got it today, i love the hair. It's very accurate to description down to the T! Very soft and thick. This is my first time ordering from this company and definitely don't be my last! Great service, came in very quick . I will most definitely recommend this command company to my friends ;)

11. Taneka Hollingshed on 10/18/2019
    I love this wig! It looks great every day and is very soft. I only use my fingers to apply products and style.
    Rating

I love this wig! It looks great every day and is very soft. I only use my fingers to apply products and style. There is very little shedding. I will definitely buy this wig again

12. Carselin Smith on 10/18/2019
    I love the hair. It's exactly as described. I plucked and cowash the hair to make it look like I want it.
    Rating

I love the hair. It's exactly as described. I plucked and cowash the hair to make it look like I want it. Seller's communication was amazing, shipping was 3 days to the United States. Overall I'm really satisfied and happy about this purchase

13. Erica Peters on 10/18/2019
    Am so much in love with this hair, so lush and adorable, arrives in just 3days to canada.
    Rating

Am so much in love with this hair, so lush and adorable, arrives in just 3days to canada. I ordered for 16 inches. I recommend this store please patronize the store

14. Ebony Fults on 10/18/2019
    Great quality,hair is so soft I highly recommend shipping only takes 3 days .and thank you for the gift
    Rating

Great quality,hair is so soft I highly recommend shipping only takes 3 days .and thank you for the gift

15. Danilla Wyles on 10/18/2019
    The seller kept in constant touch until I received my order.
    Rating

The seller kept in constant touch until I received my order. The delivery was the fastest I could possibly think of. The is beautiful. Better than what I expected. I'm delight with my purchase and will definitely patronize the seller soon again.

16. Deleah Morgan on 10/18/2019
    he hair is beautiful, soft and is exactly as the picture.
    Rating

The hair is beautiful, soft and is exactly as the picture. the seller communicated with me all through the way. top class hair and top class service. I'm definitely becoming a regular here

17. Victoria Payton on 10/18/2019
    I love this hair. It came exactly as shown. I got it in 12inches. I
    Rating

I love this hair. It came exactly as shown. I got it in 12inches. I will definitely be purchasing from this company again. It can a day early in the mail as well

18. DONNA PORTER on 10/18/2019
    I just received the item hair very soft very happy very pretty hair really thank you for the gifts
    Rating

I just received the item hair very soft very happy very pretty hair really thank you for the gifts

19. Brittney Dennis on 10/18/2019
    I love the hair cant wait to put it
    Rating

I love the hair cant wait to put it

20. Abiola Oni on 10/18/2019
    As in the pictures Pleasantly surprised. I recommend this seller.
    Rating

As in the pictures Pleasantly surprised. I recommend this seller.

21. Sierra Tanksley on 10/18/2019
    my first time ordering and trying it ,love the hair Its so Pretty I recommend ! it came withing days very quick shipping
    Rating

my first time ordering and trying it ,love the hair Its so Pretty I recommend ! it came withing days very quick shipping

22. Sierra Tanksley on 10/18/2019
    Rating

23. Valencia Vance on 10/18/2019
    The hair is cute and the seller was keep it up with me thank you
    Rating

The hair is cute and the seller was keep it up with me thank you

24. Crystal Basham on 10/18/2019
    Very nice hair and I the feel of the texture I like a bit more curl but overall I love it.
    Rating

Very nice hair and I the feel of the texture I like a bit more curl but overall I love it. No heavy chemical smell. Thanks so much for the gifts and timely manner of delivery

25. Safiya Jarrett on 10/18/2019
    great wig quick delivery looking forward to shopping again
    Rating

great wig quick delivery looking forward to shopping again

26. Kami Tyson on 10/18/2019
    I really like my wig anyway a big thank you to the seller who is very attentive
    Rating

I really like my wig anyway a big thank you to the seller who is very attentive

27. LaTisha Gaye on 10/18/2019
    Love love love .. Just got and trimmed it I look gorgeous thank you so much.
    Rating

Love love love .. Just got and trimmed it I look gorgeous thank you so much.

28. elantria price on 10/18/2019
    Thank you I love very beautiful wig
    Rating

Thank you I love very beautiful wig

29. Marcedez Hooper on 10/18/2019
    Order was delayed due to holidays, I love the wig however.
    Rating

Order was delayed due to holidays, I love the wig however.

30. Dorothy Crumity on 10/18/2019
    I ordered 8 inches, but got 10 (according to the package. I didn’t measure) I’m not complaining because I love it.
    Rating

I ordered 8 inches, but got 10 (according to the package. I didn’t measure) I’m not complaining because I love it. It’s full and it came plucked, with a part on the already on the side. It did not ship right away, but I ordered on the 8th and got it on the 15th... so 5 business days. Probably because I didn’t verify my address

31. kameisha Williams on 10/18/2019
    The hair is beautiful came properly packaged with a stocking cap and a cute little mirror.
    Rating

The hair is beautiful came properly packaged with a stocking cap and a cute little mirror. Hair doesn’t have any smell and it’s really soft

32. Shannon Dupie on 10/18/2019
    Have not used yet but it looks good and arrived quickly. Thanks
    Rating

Have not used yet but it looks good and arrived quickly. Thanks

33. Kimouni Wright on 10/18/2019
    omg the hair is more beautiful than the picture, i recommend thank you so much
    Rating

omg the hair is more beautiful than the picture, i recommend thank you so much

34. Shimirimana Esperance on 10/18/2019
    Am very happy with my order, I will definitely order again
    Rating

Am very happy with my order, I will definitely order again

35. Renita Hamilton on 10/18/2019
    Lovely hair, thanks seller will be back to order more.
    Rating

Lovely hair, thanks seller will be back to order more.

36. Aiyana Morris on 10/18/2019
    This hair is so gorgeous, I end up getting a 12 inch and the length is perfect for me.
    Rating

This hair is so gorgeous, I end up getting a 12 inch and the length is perfect for me. I got a lot of good compliments on my hair and the hair is good quality so if you trying to make a decision if you want to get this hair or not get it, it's a must-have! Oh yeah and the color is perfect for the Fall season too

37. Kenya Patterson on 10/18/2019
    This hair is so beautiful and I’m in love with it . Shipping was very fast and great quality
    Rating

This hair is so beautiful and I’m in love with it . Shipping was very fast and great quality

38. Princess Avila on 10/18/2019
    I love the hair it’s beautiful and soft and shipping was very quick which was even better
    Rating

I love the hair it’s beautiful and soft and shipping was very quick which was even better

39. Tiffany Moore on 10/18/2019
    thank you so much I love the hair it came early.
    Rating

thank you so much I love the hair it came early.

40. Yvette Braynen on 10/18/2019
    I will come back with an update but this hair is so so so soft with nice curls.
    Rating

I will come back with an update but this hair is so so so soft with nice curls. I don’t have to pluck at all the hair line is so perfect I’m excited to properly install.

41. Rhonda Allen on 10/18/2019
    3 day shipping. Great Quality Just With Water , Soft!!
    Rating

3 day shipping. Great Quality Just With Water , Soft!!

42. Ravenae Bigsby on 10/18/2019
    Got 8 inches and really love it came really fast which is good. I will be buying the hair again
    Rating

Got 8 inches and really love it came really fast which is good. I will be buying the hair again

43. Jasmin Sutton on 10/18/2019
    Love the hair. Took 5 days to come which is really fast.
    Rating

Love the hair. Took 5 days to come which is really fast.

44. Thomanique Tavers on 10/17/2019
    Good communication and nice wig. Colour didn't suit my complexion but good quality. Quick replies and very understanding about returns
    Rating

Good communication and nice wig. Colour didn't suit my complexion but good quality. Quick replies and very understanding about returns

45. Cynthia Bell on 10/17/2019
    I am here to leave a honest review I love love love the wig, it came just shown in the picture. I will definitely be buying from this seller
    Rating

I am here to leave a honest review I love love love the wig, it came just shown in the picture. I will definitely be buying from this seller

46. Markeshia Madden on 10/17/2019
    Arrival in 5 days in the north of france. Good quality
    Rating

Arrival in 5 days in the north of france. Good quality

47. Shelmith Macharia on 10/17/2019
    Looks exactly like the picture.the hair looked to be that exact lengh, the hair is so soft and also really thick and
    Rating

Looks exactly like the picture.the hair looked to be that exact lengh, the hair is so soft and also really thick and

48. Amaris Taylor on 10/17/2019
    Great wig
    Rating

Great just a lil snug in size I need a bigger size it’s soft it’s thick for 150 and 20 inch I loooovve it the seller communicated great even went above and beyond with exceptional customer service

49. Dominique Ageday on 10/17/2019
    I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HAIR. I received my hair in two days so that was great.
    Rating

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HAIR. I received my hair in two days so that was great. The hair is so soft TRUE to color. And no shedding at all. I highly recommend. Will be purchasing from this vendor again. And she also stayed in touch with me the whole updating me with messages and even phone calls. I am just All Around Impressed.AM SO IN LOVE . Highly recommend. And will be shopping with this vendor again

50. Elizabeth Sincere on 10/15/2019
    Wig looks and feel great. Delivery time was fast and beyond exceptional.
    Rating

Wig looks and feel great. Delivery time was fast and beyond exceptional. Seller was easily accessible and communicated throughout and after delivery. Will definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend that you do too. You will not be disappointed. Haven't yet installed but wil upload pic once I do

51. Christella Decius on 10/15/2019
    I really love the colour. The lenght is true to size. Also recieved the wig very fast,beautiful hair.
    Rating

I really love the colour. The lenght is true to size. Also recieved the wig very fast,beautiful hair. I received so many compliments from my friends. will definetly order again . colour is stunning also,As in the photo, I really like this Wig.

52. Crystal Hawkins on 10/15/2019
    Honestly this is the most beautiful wigs that I ever had. The wigs is so pretty and the hair is so smooth
    Rating

Honestly this is the most beautiful wigs that I ever had. The wigs is so pretty and the hair is so smooth. I will buy again . And thank you for the gift ( eyelashes). I recommended one hundred percent. I really love it and it came very very fast .Thank you so much

53. Tierra Lay on 10/15/2019
    One of the best wigs I have ever had. fast delivery
    Rating

One of the best wigs I have ever had. fast delivery, No smell,Bleached knots and Pre plucked lace also, Good communicationI love this wig. It's exactly like the image. The curls last for days so you don't need to do much with it. I'll defo be buying from them again.

54. Jasmine Love on 10/15/2019
    I love love love this wig, it was absolutely amazing I loved the pricing
    Rating

I love love love this wig, it was absolutely amazing I loved the pricing how it was already pre plucked and true to the description I also loved how soft and true to length I'm so in love, great contact with the shipper

55. Kenosha Johnson on 10/15/2019
    I love this wig; the only thing I didn’t like was how long it took to receive.But hair is nice and no shedding
    Rating

I love this wig; the only thing I didn’t like was how long it took to receive.But hair is nice and no shedding

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.