Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 150 Density Ombre Color 1BT8# 13x6 Brazilian Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair 【T018】

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Every Day

≥2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

Quick Overview

150 Density Ombre Color 1BT8# 13x6 Brazilian Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Curly
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Lace Material Swiss Lace
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Naomi Jones on 10/23/2019
    Despite the delivery problem, I love this wig! She's just perfect!
    Rating

Despite the delivery problem, I love this wig! She's just perfect!

2. Diedra Stinson on 10/23/2019
    This wig is Perfet!it came pretty quick.the curl pattern and hair is amazing and soft,Amazing quality too
    Rating

This wig is Perfet!it came pretty quick.the curl pattern and hair is amazing and soft,Amazing quality too,packed nicely!i recommend this vendor to everyone looking for a good quality wig!

3. F J de Feijter on 10/23/2019
    Great hair! Awesome texture. The hair is perfect.
    Rating

Great hair! Awesome texture. The hair is perfect. It’s water wave too the more water or moose you add the more define the curls look I LOVE IT! If you’re on the fence about buying. BUY IT!

4. Keyona Biggers on 10/21/2019
    I love this wig; the only thing I didn’t like was how long it took to receive.
    Rating

I love this wig; the only thing I didn’t like was how long it took to receive. Also, I thought the seller had an attitude when I texted her but she responded again in a nicer way cuz I was about to cancel this order! But hair is nice and just a little shedding not much.

5. Tahnesia Brown on 10/21/2019
    It comes with beautiful lashes. Curling pattern is BEYOND AMAZING.
    Rating

It comes with beautiful lashes. Curling pattern is BEYOND AMAZING. Delivery came fast! this is my first time ordering a wig from Eva and I will say NA style didn’t disappoint me at all! Thanks guys I love it!

6. Tahnesia Brown on 10/21/2019
    I am so happy to see that.Beautiful hair!!!
    Rating

I am so happy to see that.Beautiful hair!!! I love this wig!!! The hair is so soft!! I will continue to order more!! Great quality and great seller!!! Fast shipping!!! Love the added gifts also .

7. Daniellle Milliner on 10/21/2019
    This wig is amazing!!! The quality and density is fantastic.
    Rating

This wig is amazing!!! The quality and density is fantastic. I highly recommend this purchase and will definitely be buying different lengths.The cap size is just right for me. also, there are adjustable elastic bands that are a tremendous help.I love this wig!

8. Monica Ellis on 10/21/2019
    Impeccable fast delivery and the seller was always available to answer my questions
    Rating

Impeccable fast delivery and the seller was always available to answer my questions I advise you this seller too happy with my order Thank you very much

9. Shanisha Riley on 10/21/2019
    love this hair! hair came quicker than expected and it's super soft.
    Rating

love this hair! hair came quicker than expected and it's super soft. I'm not sure how it washes but it's most likely good. I've had this wig for a week and a half and there is little to no shedding

10. Kanequa Cross on 10/21/2019
    This wig!!! What can I say? Nothing but perfection. First one I ever bought and it’s a complete success.
    Rating

This wig!!! What can I say? Nothing but perfection. First one I ever bought and it’s a complete success. So many compliments too

11. Furaha Jemimah on 10/20/2019
    I love this wig! It was such a good investment.
    Rating

I love this wig! It was such a good investment. The seller was incredibly kind and understanding. The wig was not as blonde as I intended but I actually prefer this color best! The wig took longer to get to me then I had wanted but that’s okay. I love it and will order again!

12. Anthony Bates on 10/20/2019
    The communication between the vendor and I was very interactive
    Rating

The communication between the vendor and I was very interactive. The shipment arrived within days. The hair was very soft and clean. I have not noticed any shading. And the cap size was accurate. The only thing I would change next time I order will be the density and length I like my hair really full

13. emilei saunders on 10/20/2019
    On my time of purchase I was sent a picture showing the hair colour, which was not like the pic
    Rating

On my time of purchase I was sent a picture showing the hair colour, which was not like the pic so I told the vender and they said will do the colour I want,Which is exactly what I received and I must day The hair is amazing.i love everything about it. Thank you very much for giving me exactly what I wanted. And i received it in 4 days. I will be back again for more hair.

14. Jalisa Saulsberry on 10/20/2019
    love the hair and the customer service was very good
    Rating

15. charron medley on 10/20/2019
    Rating

16. Doresa Williams on 10/20/2019
    Beautiful color and so soft!
    Rating

Beautiful color and so soft! I love this wig so much! I wanted to try something with color and this wig was truly perfect! Even after

17. Brittney Matos on 10/20/2019
    am very happy with him seller excellent communication, shipping was very fast
    Rating

I am very happy with him seller excellent communication, shipping was very fast the product almost has no smell I am satisfied with the service will we test it let's see how we're doing

18. Tanika Scott on 10/20/2019
    Love the hair I bleached the roots and the hair still holds ! As far as curls I’m not so sure mines won’t hold.
    Rating

Love the hair I bleached the roots and the hair still holds ! As far as curls I’m not so sure mines won’t hold.

19. Kameron Green on 10/20/2019
    Love this hair! I dyed it blonde and I curled it.
    Rating

Love this hair! I dyed it blonde and I curled it. I used 1 package of bw2 and a small bottle of 30 developer. This hair didn’t shed at all. Must buy, great hair & good quality!

20. Priscilla Gatonye on 10/19/2019
    I ordered it Tuesday and got it on Friday, so shipping was basically three days
    Rating

I ordered it Tuesday and got it on Friday, so shipping was basically three days. I am really very satisfied with this purchase. LOVE THE HAIR It is so soft and is indeed a frontal comes with baby hairs do not have to do much plucking . Will come back ordering again definitely

21. Jordan McClearn on 10/19/2019
    This hair is gorgeous... love it,no bad smell. little shedding and soooo soft.Quick delivery
    Rating

This hair is gorgeous... love it,no bad smell. little shedding and soooo soft.Quick delivery. So impressed I will come back buy more,I recommend the seller

22. Albertina Ekeh on 10/19/2019
    soft and beautiful cant wait to install
    Rating

soft and beautiful cant wait to install

23. Tahtiayna Jenkins on 10/19/2019
    I'm still in awe of this hair. It's extremely beautiful. I love it so much. Will defos order again
    Rating

I'm still in awe of this hair. It's extremely beautiful. I love it so much. Will defos order again

24. Mariah Ince on 10/19/2019
    very nice hair!Seller anwsered my questions quickly all the time
    Rating

very nice hair!Seller anwsered my questions quickly all the time, hair arrived in time for my birthday so very happy with this. Hair is easy to manage no shredding Very happy! Thanks so much

25. Nailah Johnson on 10/19/2019
    Hair is great, soft and nice. It looks better that the picture thats on displayed. I am very pleased
    Rating

Hair is great, soft and nice. It looks better that the picture thats on displayed. I am very pleased

26. Heather Webb on 10/15/2019
    It’s very nice hair I loved it. Definitely will be ordering from here again.
    Rating

It’s very nice hair I loved it. Definitely will be ordering from here again.

27. Love Assibey on 10/15/2019
    the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair.
    Rating

the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair. Beautiful hair!! & good package. I love it!! The hair is very soft. I am very happy with this buy..I will buy again ..thank you for this beautiful wig

28. Courtney Miller on 10/15/2019
    Great customer services and Good products , I love my hair
    Rating

Great customer services and Good products , I love my hair

29. Spanish Fragoza on 10/15/2019
    I absolutely love it. it's so soft. it's definitely good quality. it was fast delivered. I recommend this product highly
    Rating

I absolutely love it. it's so soft. it's definitely good quality. it was fast delivered. I recommend this product highly

30. Cassandra Harris on 10/15/2019
    Love love love this wig !! Seller was great with communication & wig was as described .
    Rating

Love love love this wig !! Seller was great with communication & wig was as described .

31. Crescence Mokam on 10/15/2019
    This is so beautiful the hair soft the color is beautiful
    Rating

This is so beautiful the hair soft the color is beautiful

32. Ciara Hill on 10/15/2019
    Super wig well filled properly I just have to remove the ends that exceeds by cons very long delivery tnt would know was better dhl it really take a lot of time
    Rating

Super wig well filled properly I just have to remove the ends that exceeds by cons very long delivery tnt would know was better dhl it really take a lot of time

33. Ariel Hughes on 10/15/2019
    This is by far the best hair I've ever ordered on Aliexpress...no shedding at all
    Rating

This is by far the best hair I've ever ordered on Aliexpress...no shedding at all

34. Gracie Green on 10/15/2019
    really loved the hair and the quality of it.
    Rating

I really loved the hair and the quality of it. I'm very pleased. soft to touch and has a very lovely color. keep up the good work!!! I will definately ordering again

35. Wanda Best on 10/15/2019
    Very satisfied with my order
    Rating

Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller. Delivery is also very fast. I highly recommend it to you girls.

36. Brittany Simmons on 10/15/2019
    I really loved the hair and the quality of it. I'm very pleased.
    Rating

I really loved the hair and the quality of it. I'm very pleased. soft to touch and has a very lovely color. keep up the good work!!! I will definately ordering again I'm very pleased. soft to touch and has a very lovely color. keep up the good work!!! I will definately ordering again

37. Lena Echols on 10/15/2019
    A lot of short hairs, common trick used by many factories. L
    Rating

A lot of short hairs, common trick used by many factories. Looked like the picture, true to length good communication, shipped quickly, my client was pleased with the outcome

38. Joelle-Marie Obi on 10/15/2019
    The hair is really nice and soft the frontal is good en the seller update me abouth everything
    Rating

The hair is really nice and soft the frontal is good en the seller update me abouth everything and if i had a quasting he look and update me

39. Iyana Matthews on 10/15/2019
    UPDATE: the hair is still holding up nicely!
    Rating

UPDATE: the hair is still holding up nicely! I ended up cutting it bc I like shorter hair and I get hot easily. I made the mistake of cutting one of the tighteners when cutting around my hair line. But I plan to sew an adjustable strap bc it is a bit big on my head so if your a smaller person I highly recommend asking for a 21-21.5 inch cap. The hair doesn’t really shed all that much and it doesn’t tangle what so ever in comparison to other AliExpress wigs! I ended up cutting the lace a bit more to restart when it comes to properly tweezing the hair line

40. Iyana Matthews on 10/15/2019
    Came quick, soft hair, only a bit of shedding, I was able to bleach the knots and the wig is long
    Rating

Came quick, soft hair, only a bit of shedding, I was able to bleach the knots and the wig is long, it’s a bit to big for my head and I’m not a professional at laying wigs so the lace looks a bit apparent but if you have anymore questions here’s my Instagram for an update on the hair @sunshinepxie

41. Shapier Hill on 10/15/2019
    I am sooooo happy with this wig. It is cute, realistic, the curls are so soft & bouncy
    Rating

I am sooooo happy with this wig. It is cute, realistic, the curls are so soft & bouncy. It fits well on my head, easy to adjust in the back. Communication was excellent from the very beginning. I will order a longer length because I love it that much. Thank You!

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.