Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 150 Density Ombre Color 1BT8# 13x6 Brazilian Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair 【T021】

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Every Day

≥2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

Quick Overview

150 Density Ombre Color 1BT8# 13x6 Brazilian Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Curly
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Lace Material Swiss Lace
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-16INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Faith Eno on 10/23/2019
    I love it as on the picture was very Fast delivery jlai ordered Wednesday jlai received yesterday Monday .....
    Rating

I love it as on the picture was very Fast delivery jlai ordered Wednesday jlai received yesterday Monday .....

2. Rhonda Pugh on 10/23/2019
    I Recieved My Order Today And I Must Say For The Price The Hair Is Really SOFT &. AFFORDABLE
    Rating

I Recieved My Order Today And I Must Say For The Price The Hair Is Really SOFT &. AFFORDABLE I Like The It Comes Preplucked With The Baby Hairs Have To Customize It To My Liking No SMELL No SHEDDING Will Be Purchasing Again Will Upload Pics After Dying &. Customising

3. Corretta Jackson on 10/23/2019
    I love how Soft the hair is. It was easy to style.
    Rating

I love how Soft the hair is. It was easy to style. I'll soon color it but for now I'm just going to leave it blonde. Came plucked but I definitely plucked alittle more. Love this wig

4. Simone Ferguson on 10/23/2019
    I love this wig. There are adjustable straps in the back and the hair is so soft!
    Rating

I love this wig. There are adjustable straps in the back and the hair is so soft!

5. Tamarah Myles on 10/23/2019
    I really love it, took the color well, and I'll be styling it tomorrow, it's really soft
    Rating

I really love it, took the color well, and I'll be styling it tomorrow, it's really soft

6. Tamara Rashad on 10/22/2019
    Wig arrived super fast, good quality to the touch for the moment no hair falling
    Rating

Wig arrived super fast, good quality to the touch for the moment no hair falling, forced to wash it because I do not like the smell and good communication with the saleswoman

7. Da’Onna Fowlin on 10/22/2019
    Came within 2 days of being shipped.
    Rating

Came within 2 days of being shipped. Thought the frontal was a little thin at first but turned out fine. I washed my hair with purple shampoo to take away the yellow tone and it gave me a platinum/silver look which I love. Dyed the roots, cut it into a shorter bob and had no complaints. Hair is so so so soft! Would deffo recommend and buy from here again.

8. Amy Gresham on 10/22/2019
    I love the hair the only bad thing is It shed and it’s to big on my head but we can fix that
    Rating

I love the hair the only bad thing is It shed and it’s to big on my head but we can fix that .. the Customer service was good

9. Melanie Brown on 10/22/2019
    I wanted to wait til I installed it to leave a review, I love this hair no tangling or any shedding
    Rating

I wanted to wait til I installed it to leave a review, I love this hair no tangling or any shedding. Will be ordering again. Shipping Was Extremely Fast

10. Tamala Watkins on 10/22/2019
    The hair is great! I got a 8 inch 130 density and it came looking very thin.
    Rating

The hair is great! I got a 8 inch 130 density and it came looking very thin. Once I washed it I dyed it! Flat ironed it and it’s been good to go! I’ll definitely order from here again!

11. Kimberly Kne'cole on 10/22/2019
    I Love The Hair It Was So Soft Straight Out The Packaging
    Rating

I Love The Hair It Was So Soft Straight Out The Packaging & Didn't Have A Weird Smell. It Took Color Well & I Was Able To Bleach & Install It Perfectly

12. Jasmine Crenshaw on 10/22/2019
    I Love The Hair It Was So Soft Straight Out The Packaging & Didn't Have A Weird Smel
    Rating

I Love The Hair It Was So Soft Straight Out The Packaging & Didn't Have A Weird Smell. It Took Color Well & I Was Able To Bleach & Install It Perfectly

13. Jada Whitfield on 10/22/2019
    Very accurate. Arrived within 2 days to North Carolina. Boxed, with net and well packed! Thank you!!
    Rating

Very accurate. Arrived within 2 days to North Carolina. Boxed, with net and well packed! Thank you!!

14. Grace Ochieng on 10/22/2019
    Rating

15. Anitra Williams on 10/22/2019
    AMAZING!! This product is fantastic! Arrived in perfect time and the box is pretty
    Rating

AMAZING!! This product is fantastic! Arrived in perfect time and the box is pretty. The wig is soft, very dense, comfy and beautiful. High quality for a low price, I love it! ❤

16. Robin Layne on 10/22/2019
    The wig is beautiful! Came extremely fast - the box was damaged but all products instead where there!
    Rating

The wig is beautiful! Came extremely fast - the box was damaged but all products instead where there! I will water color dye the wig! It is true to length and a very high pigmented 613 blonde, hair is soft ... no tangles but does have a very weird smell that should prob go away with wash !

17. Lillian WILLIAMS on 10/22/2019
    Second time buying this product and again shipping was fast
    Rating

Second time buying this product and again shipping was fast , hair was soft and barley shed only thing was it didn’t come preplucked but that’s okay

18. Carol Davis on 10/22/2019
    I got this wig in 10in and 150% density
    Rating

I got this wig in 10in and 150% density I suggest you cut it on your head instead of a manikin head for a better cut it's really soft and lace is nice come really fast

19. Alana Houston on 10/22/2019
    I love this hair .. it’s soft easy to handle , takes the dye very easily
    Rating

I love this hair .. it’s soft easy to handle , takes the dye very easily

20. ERNESTO EDWARDS on 10/22/2019
    It’s feels great soft I ordered 14 inches can’t wait to dye it and try it on more pictures later
    Rating

It’s feels great soft I ordered 14 inches can’t wait to dye it and try it on more pictures later

21. Sharon Seward on 10/22/2019
    Sooo, i order it on Monday and i got it today
    Rating

Sooo, i order it on Monday and i got it today, and the seller was very efficient , and nice, the hair is very soft, so far no shedding, it doesn't have a weird smell im sure ..... i have to style it , color and pluck it, then i will post more pics.!!

22. chana wheeler on 10/22/2019
    I absolutely loveeeeeeee this wig
    Rating

I absolutely loveeeeeeee this wig , no smell take color good .. it’s my favorite wig i will order again .. shipping was pretty fast i got it before i needed it communication was great as well

23. Delois Young on 10/21/2019
    Gorgeous hair, Perfect hair Am crazily in love with my hair the 6inch is just perfect
    Rating

Gorgeous hair, Perfect hair Am crazily in love with my hair the 6inch is just perfect, the shipping is just awesome and seller is just amazing. Thanks for the gifts appreciate it from now on I will be ordering my wigs from you human hair. Well recommende

24. DATINA GOODWIN on 10/21/2019
    Love the hair. Will see after a month. But so far I'm happy
    Rating

Love the hair. Will see after a month. But so far I'm happy

25. Serita Jefferson on 10/21/2019
    The hair is perfect. Just the communication and time it took to get here was too long.
    Rating

The hair is perfect. Just the communication and time it took to get here was too long.

26. Alisha Bodiford on 10/21/2019
    Fast Shipping! I really like the hair, it is beautiful and soft - Great communication with the seller
    Rating

Fast Shipping! I really like the hair, it is beautiful and soft - Great communication with the seller. THE HAIR IS THIN (I wish is was fuller ) but overall great quality.

27. Elizabeth Sincere on 10/21/2019
    Absolutely love this wig. It's beautiful and soft. Very light shedding. It came preplucked which was perfect.
    Rating

Absolutely love this wig. It's beautiful and soft. Very light shedding. It came preplucked which was perfect. I did not have to pick up my tweezers at all. I did bleach the knots. Shipping was faster than I expected. It came before my party so I'm happy !will buy again

28. Christella Decius on 10/21/2019
    This is so beautiful the hair soft the color is beautiful
    Rating

This is so beautiful the hair soft the color is beautiful

29. Crystal Hawkins on 10/21/2019
    love this hair its great and I love the color of it, Im really enjoying this hair like I had to get it.
    Rating

I love this hair its great and I love the color of it, Im really enjoying this hair like I had to get it. it looks so freaking pretty!! And it didnt take long to come either like I was so surprised when it came. The seller is nice and will let you know anything about the hair

30. U***r on 10/15/2019
    This hair is very nice and it’s super soft. I’m in love. Will post more updates once I put it on.
    Rating

This hair is very nice and it’s super soft. I’m in love. Will post more updates once I put it on.

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.