Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 150 Density Ombre Color 1BT27# 13x6 Brazilian Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline With Baby Hair 【T022】

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Every Day

≥2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

Quick Overview

150 Density Ombre Color 1BT27# 13x6 Brazilian Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline With Baby Hair

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $94.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Body Wave
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Lace Material Swiss Lace
Hair Color Ombre Color
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Melonie clare on 10/25/2019
    The sellers communication is impeccable and the wig arrived within less than a week!
    Rating

The sellers communication is impeccable and the wig arrived within less than a week! Will definitely be ordering again. Will upload pictures after I’ve customised the wig!

2. Sabria Otoh on 10/25/2019
    I recommend with eyes closed this seller and these hair, the quality is superb
    Rating

I recommend with eyes closed this seller and these hair, the quality is superb, they are soft, beautiful, no smell and no rejection .. Those hair came in fast.

3. Maya Hairston on 10/25/2019
    This is the best time I could order in my life. I strongly advise you to buy it
    Rating

This is the best time I could order in my life. I strongly advise you to buy it and the seller is extremely pleasant and attentive. I recommend you all. Thank you again to the seller for listening. Besides, the delivery was fast. The hair does not fall and they are perfectly soft. I'm waiting to customize it to post a photo. I am very satisfied

4. Chyntara Jones on 10/24/2019
    Too good I'm super happy, just the size that is a little short
    Rating

Too good I'm super happy, just the size that is a little short

5. Kyana Benjamin on 10/24/2019
    After washed it became wavy, but I really like it! The hair is so soft and really good! Very fast shipping!
    Rating

After washed it became wavy, but I really like it! The hair is so soft and really good! Very fast shipping!

6. Lilnita Dawson on 10/24/2019
    I’ll start with the good .. so the hair is extremely soft, no shedding or tangles, no weird smell either.
    Rating

I’ll start with the good .. so the hair is extremely soft, no shedding or tangles, no weird smell either. The lace looks so natural and I love that you can part it anywhere. It took them 5 days to process my order before they shipped it and then 3 days to get it to my house once it was shipped. Great communication with the seller though. I ordered 14 inches and it’s pretty long closer to 16 inches but that’s okay because this hair is so beautiful. I’ll post more pics in two weeks once I have it installed. Definitely will order from this company again

7. Ruth Jean-Pierr on 10/24/2019
    Very fluid wig of very good quality, operational supplier I am very satisfied: D
    Rating

Very fluid wig of very good quality, operational supplier I am very satisfied: D

8. Wilza Carrelus on 10/24/2019
    The hair was nice and soft .. I’ll always buy hair from them! They never disappoint me .
    Rating

The hair was nice and soft .. I’ll always buy hair from them! They never disappoint me .

9. Sharon Warren on 10/24/2019
    The hair is nice, true to length, color & very soft . When I put the wig on I’ll take pictures
    Rating

The hair is nice, true to length, color & very soft . When I put the wig on I’ll take pictures . But so far I love it!! The shipping didn’t take long at all and the owner are very professional and nice I’ll recommend this hair to anybody and I’ll make sure and order more hair from them again

10. ILDARA PIERRE on 10/24/2019
    First time ordering from vendor. Communication was great,
    Rating

First time ordering from vendor. Communication was great, received hair within one week. Soft hair, no tangles, also hair curls well.

11. Darisa Bridges on 10/24/2019
    I love the hair, it already comes pre plucked but needs a bit more and bleaching.
    Rating

I love the hair, it already comes pre plucked but needs a bit more and bleaching. The hair quality and colour is bomb, this seller doesn’t disappoint and is lovely aswell.

12. Zanarda Johnson on 10/24/2019
    I lovvvvvve this wig I have dreads and it fit perfect!!
    Rating

I lovvvvvve this wig I have dreads and it fit perfect!!

13. Nicole Franco on 10/24/2019
    I love the hair ! I would definitely recommand
    Rating

I love the hair ! I would definitely recommand

14. Natasha Masemola on 10/24/2019
    Love the quality of the hair it’s beautiful but the hair is thin not full volume but it’s nice though
    Rating

Love the quality of the hair it’s beautiful but the hair is thin not full volume but it’s nice though

15. Chenika Harris on 10/24/2019
    the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair.
    Rating

the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair. Beautiful hair!! & good package. I love it!! The hair is very soft. I am very happy with this buy..I will buy again ..thank you for this beautiful wig

16. Theresa Anderson on 10/24/2019
    Absolutely love this wig !!
    Rating

Absolutely love this wig !!

17. Georgia McCune on 10/24/2019
    Love love love this wig !! Seller was great with communication & wig was as described
    Rating

Love love love this wig !! Seller was great with communication & wig was as described . These pictures are after washing & letting it air dry !

18. Samantha Francis on 10/24/2019
    It’s very nice hair I loved it. Definitely will be ordering from here again.
    Rating

It’s very nice hair I loved it. Definitely will be ordering from here again.

19. Donnette Percival on 10/24/2019
    Great customer services and Good products , I love my hair
    Rating

Great customer services and Good products , I love my hair

20. ERNESTINA COBBLAH on 10/24/2019
    I absolutely love it. it's so soft. it's definitely good quality.
    Rating

I absolutely love it. it's so soft. it's definitely good quality. it was fast delivered. I recommend this product highly

21. Oyelola Diya on 10/24/2019
    Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller.
    Rating

Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller. Delivery is also very fast. I highly recommend it to you girls

22. Shaniek Reid on 10/24/2019
    Super wig well filled properly
    Rating

Super wig well filled properly I just have to remove the ends that exceeds by cons very long delivery tnt would know was better dhl it really take a lot of time

23. Tierra Lay on 10/21/2019
    I got it soon,the hair is soft and is as described,no shedding like other seller
    Rating

I got it soon,the hair is soft and is as described,no shedding like other seller,this seller keep me posted and answer my questions very quickly

24. Jasmine Love on 10/21/2019
    The closure is amazing. I'm literally in love.
    Rating

The closure is amazing. I'm literally in love. The Delivery is obviously fast like the last time I bought. takes you through the whole process till you get your package. I recommend

25. Kenosha Johnson on 10/21/2019
    Amazing hair. I am usually sceptical about buying hair online and with such a great price
    Rating

Amazing hair. I am usually sceptical about buying hair online and with such a great price maked it even more unbelievable. But when I got the hair the texture of the hair and how perfectly fitting

26. Laurel Henry-Pryce on 10/21/2019
    This hair is very nice and it looks so natural,very soft and pretty.
    Rating

This hair is very nice and it looks so natural,very soft and pretty. I really like this hair.I absolutely love this wig i love the texture the color everything about it. It's easy to manage, no smell and little to no shedding. Also seller communication was quick & very helpful! I will be ordering from this vender again

27. Rhonda Russell on 10/21/2019
    This hair is AMAZING ! I definitely will be purchasing from this seller again
    Rating

This hair is AMAZING ! I definitely will be purchasing from this seller again . There is MINIMAL shedding & 0 tangling . I love it

28. Cala Harris on 10/21/2019
    the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair. Beautiful hair!! & good package.
    Rating

the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair. Beautiful hair!! & good package. I love it!! The hair is very soft. I am very happy with this buy..I will buy again ..thank you for this beautiful wig

29. Diane Williams on 10/21/2019
    Super arrived in not even 5 days, the seller very nice again thank you
    Rating

Super arrived in not even 5 days, the seller very nice again thank you

30. Constance Mahone on 10/21/2019
    Hair is very soft & the hairline is plucked pretty well. It does have a slight smell but nothing too crazy
    Rating

Hair is very soft & the hairline is plucked pretty well. It does have a slight smell but nothing too crazy. I plan on tinting the lace & bleaching the knots soon. Love it!

31. Tawanda Jenkins on 10/21/2019
    Amazing quality and the shipment arrived on time. I'm so happy and definitely coming back for more.
    Rating

Amazing quality and the shipment arrived on time. I'm so happy and definitely coming back for more. The hair has no funny smells and very true to length

32. Sparkle Johnson on 10/21/2019
    I order my hair on a Saturday evening it was delivered the following Thursday. Very satisfied with the hair.
    Rating

I order my hair on a Saturday evening it was delivered the following Thursday. Very satisfied with the hair. This is my first first lace front wig and I honestly did not know what I was doing and I feel like I did a good job. I have not glued it down yet but I have went out with it and danced all night and was swinging my head also my boyfriend tried pulling it and it did not come off. I highly recommend this. I tried it because I never had blonde before and wanted to see how I looked. Already pre plucked as well

33. Faith Banto on 10/21/2019
    Quality message very very very soft book very quickly received after a week
    Rating

Quality message very very very soft book very quickly received after a week pity that the roots are not as blonde it would have made a beautiful rendering I am happy with my purchase

34. Sherrie Russell on 10/21/2019
    This is so lovely, the seller is the best, the hair texture wow I love it
    Rating

This is so lovely, the seller is the best, the hair texture wow I love it, it take just 3 days for me to receive it am so happy

35. Lacharri Bradley on 10/21/2019
    Shipping was so fast!! Great hair. I got 6 inches, it’s perfect for summer.
    Rating

Shipping was so fast!! Great hair. I got 6 inches, it’s perfect for summer.

36. Yulanda Williams on 10/21/2019
    Nice hair no sheding no smell good communication and fast shipping i like ma hair thank you seller
    Rating

Nice hair no sheding no smell good communication and fast shipping i like ma hair thank you seller

37. Monet Howson on 10/21/2019
    I was very happy I loved the wick it is good quality the delivery was very fast
    Rating

I was very happy I loved the wick it is good quality the delivery was very fast I am happy I bought this for a couple of months, but it's not the same as it is. picture there's no difference it's the same

38. Caitlin Rodney on 10/21/2019
    It's super nice. it's just like the picture. i loved it
    Rating

It's super nice. it's just like the picture. i loved it

39. tiffany randall on 10/21/2019
    Good quality beautiful hair very good seller arrives in a week I made a gray coloring ashtrays
    Rating

Good quality beautiful hair very good seller arrives in a week I made a gray coloring ashtrays

40. Demetria Ross on 10/21/2019
    This hair is EVERYTHING!!!!! I love it, it was soft and the color was on point. I ordered for my Jamaica trip
    Rating

This hair is EVERYTHING!!!!! I love it, it was soft and the color was on point. I ordered for my Jamaica trip and it came right on time. I have ordered from this vendor before and will continue. Thank you,So far the hair looks exactly like the picture, I made special request and it came just like I asked didn't install it yet but will upload pictures when I do

41. shelly Richards on 10/21/2019
    I have been using this wig for some time. It is very smooth . I particularly like its color,It's really great
    Rating

I have been using this wig for some time. It is very smooth . I particularly like its color,It's really great, and if you want to buy a wig in this color, I recommend you try this seller's product

42. Anya Huey on 10/21/2019
    Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller
    Rating

Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller. Delivery is also very fast. I highly recommend it to you girls.

43. Hussnatu Kamara on 10/21/2019
    I am so pleased with this unit. I only wish I knew about this one before wasting so much time
    Rating

I am so pleased with this unit. I only wish I knew about this one before wasting so much time and money with other sellers. This hair is super silky to the touch. I bumped it already just to see the heat on it. I am also happy with the price charged as well.

44. Genesis Coates on 10/21/2019
    I like this wig, maybe little too blonde than caramel in color
    Rating

I like this wig, maybe little too blonde than caramel in color

45. Sumayyah Husain on 10/21/2019
    The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied. Thank you to the seller for its efficiency
    Rating

The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied. Thank you to the seller for its efficiency, I received my order in less than a week. I would put an additional opinion once worn. I highly recommend it. (thank you for the 2 Gifts)

46. Kevona Jones on 10/21/2019
    I am so inlove with this hair. quick shipment and the hair is just as picture
    Rating

I am so inlove with this hair. quick shipment and the hair is just as picture. i cannot wait to wear it this weekend . Thank i for the gifts 100 stars

47. Tatyana Taylor on 10/21/2019
    Love this wig!! Looks amazing on brown skin. It actually has a wave pattern when wet
    Rating

Love this wig!! Looks amazing on brown skin. It actually has a wave pattern when wet

48. Merveille Mbonekube on 10/21/2019
    I just received it this morning! Took 3 days!!! That’s the fastest I’ve ever received a wig!
    Rating

I just received it this morning! Took 3 days!!! That’s the fastest I’ve ever received a wig! It’s really pretty I just have to style it. Also came pre plucked with baby hair

49. Kimberly Gore on 10/21/2019
    Incredibly beautiful i will ask for one again. i am very happy with my package and thank you seller
    Rating

Incredibly beautiful i will ask for one again. i am very happy with my package and thank you seller for the lot of gifts you sent me

50. sheree hayes on 10/21/2019
    I purchased this wig in a 16inch. I love love the softness and the transparent lace
    Rating

I purchased this wig in a 16inch. I love love the softness and the transparent lace

51. Jamia Swain on 10/21/2019
    Love love love this hair. The hair is soft with No smell.
    Rating

Love love love this hair. The hair is soft with No smell. it isnt dry. the color is beautifull it style Really good and hold a curl. No complain so far just in love. Issa Yes for me

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.