Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair #6 Color 150 Density Pre Plucked 13X6 Brazilian Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs (T12)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density 13X6 Brazilian Straight #2 Color Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Straight
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Celia Morris on 11/8/2019
    I love the hair its beautiful I washed and conditioned it and the curls are beautiful
    Rating

I love the hair its beautiful I washed and conditioned it and the curls are beautiful

2. Celia Morris on 11/8/2019
    Rating

3. Jamia Swain on 11/8/2019
    I absolutely loved this wig I’ve ordered wigs from them 3 times!
    Rating

I absolutely loved this wig I’ve ordered wigs from them 3 times!

4. Ludny Jean on 11/8/2019
    This is my second time ordering this wig, and it’s amazing.
    Rating

This is my second time ordering this wig, and it’s amazing.

5. Whitney Bennett on 10/28/2019
    Jus would like to say a big thanks to this company,
    Rating

Jus would like to say a big thanks to this company, I ordered this hair Thursday of last week couldn’t believe it when I receive my hair yesterday for my birthday!!! Texture on point, smells fresh and love this colour wow I couldn’t ask for a better birthday

6. Keilani Green on 10/27/2019
    Love this hair! I dyed it blonde and I curled it.
    Rating

Love this hair! I dyed it blonde and I curled it. I used 1 package of bw2 and a small bottle of 30 developer. This hair didn’t shed at all. Must buy, great hair & good quality!

7. Blessing Eno on 10/23/2019
    Just as the photo! FAST SHIPPING! I’m shook!
    Rating

Just as the photo! FAST SHIPPING! I’m shook! The hair is just like the photo. Great customer service as well! THANK YOU!

8. Hillary Iyoha on 10/23/2019
    l love the hair, soft and true to the pic
    Rating

l love the hair, soft and true to the pic

9. Brittany Mason on 10/23/2019
    It's beautiful ,exactly like the picture I recommend the saller
    Rating

It's beautiful ,exactly like the picture I recommend the saller

10. Yolanda Miles on 10/23/2019
    Gorgeous hair, definitely recommend & I will buying again!!
    Rating

Gorgeous hair, definitely recommend & I will buying again!!

11. Symone Pope on 10/23/2019
    Very satisfied with the wig, the lace are soft and silky.
    Rating

Very satisfied with the wig, the lace are soft and silky.Best quality I have not ever bought,it look like the picture I love the quality.Great wig I had never had, in short, it's the best 100%

12. Michelle Woods on 10/16/2019
    The hair is beautiful, I’m in love with the colour and the texture!
    Rating

The hair is beautiful, I’m in love with the colour and the texture! Had to pluck the hairline a bit and there was some small shedding due to this but honestly I can’t praise it enough. Will definitely order it again

13. Armetia Cato on 10/16/2019
    I received my order in a short time. The wig is really good, it is very long for 24 inches.
    Rating

I received my order in a short time. The wig is really good, it is very long for 24 inches. The locks are good, there is no strong smell. I recommend it.

14. Chelsea Brassfield on 10/16/2019
    This hair is super nice i’ve just washed and bleached the knot still looks amazing
    Rating

This hair is super nice i’ve just washed and bleached the knot still looks amazing

15. Chelsea Brassfield on 10/16/2019
    Amazing hair, amazing vendor the communication was amazing as well
    Rating

Amazing hair, amazing vendor the communication was amazing as well

16. Maia Heath on 10/16/2019
    Shipping was fast & seller response were quick
    Rating

Shipping was fast & seller response were quick. I had this hair for about 2 weeks now and it still has a really good texture to it, the hair is soft, hardly any shredding

17. Janar Rosa on 10/16/2019
    I received it in 3 days. The wig perfectly customize as I asked.
    Rating

I received it in 3 days. The wig perfectly customize as I asked. I directly wash it on arrival no I say well no hair is falling. Very good quality. Follow me that my IG: Pvpillondudesert

18. Denise Wright on 10/16/2019
    I’ll d this hair very soft and the shipment was fast
    Rating

I’ll d this hair very soft and the shipment was fast

19. Hayley Rodriguez on 10/16/2019
    Took awhile for it to come in but the hair is pretty asf!
    Rating

Took awhile for it to come in but the hair is pretty asf! Comes pre-plucked nice amount of baby hairs is true to length very soft no smell and came with a gift overall satisfied

20. Renarda Washington on 10/16/2019
    Such a oft hair amazing quality I’m really happy ,the seller was awesome with good communication thanks a lot
    Rating

Such a oft hair amazing quality I’m really happy ,the seller was awesome with good communication thanks a lot

21. Dezirae Phanelson on 10/16/2019
    The seller is was very helpful and kind. Kept me updated and answered all my questions. The hair is beautiful, soft and length exact
    Rating

The seller is was very helpful and kind. Kept me updated and answered all my questions. The hair is beautiful, soft and length exact

22. Katherine Causey on 10/16/2019
    Superb quality. Very fast delivery in France. Serious and friendly seller
    Rating

Superb quality. Very fast delivery in France. Serious and friendly seller

23. Audrey Wilkins on 10/16/2019
    The wig is everything, takes heat well and the colour is beautiful
    Rating

The wig is everything, takes heat well and the colour is beautiful . I just cut the lace and put a little foundation on it then put is on my head, I didn’t even glue is down it so was easy and it’s a large cap because my head is big but it fit. Check my Instagram for my pictures , Kekelovelle. It’s like a burgundy but when the light catches it baby it’s red /hot pink. It came in 10days to Uk

24. Alexis Earl on 10/16/2019
    Super good seller is the second I order and I am always satisfied, fast delivery and good quality, I recommend. Thank you.
    Rating

Super good seller is the second I order and I am always satisfied, fast delivery and good quality, I recommend. Thank you.

25. REGINA GUNN on 10/16/2019
    Ordered for me, super beautiful and very flexible I highly recommend. Received in 1 week and a half it's worth the cost.
    Rating

Ordered for me, super beautiful and very flexible I highly recommend. Received in 1 week and a half it's worth the cost.

26. Janaea Mclean on 10/16/2019
    I super satisfied with my purchase, hair really soft and silky feeling just how I like it!!! I so recommended this hair !!!!!!
    Rating

I super satisfied with my purchase, hair really soft and silky feeling just how I like it!!! I so recommended this hair !!!!!!

27. Briana Jones on 10/16/2019
    The hair is very nice, not much shedding. I dyed the hair just a bit darker and the hair still feel nice
    Rating

The hair is very nice, not much shedding. I dyed the hair just a bit darker and the hair still feel nice

28. Michelle Woods on 10/16/2019
    I love this wig! No dye was coming off, it was easy to part and mold the hair how I wanted it.
    Rating

I love this wig! No dye was coming off, it was easy to part and mold the hair how I wanted it. I’ve sweated in this wig and it has not tangled. It’s very soft and silky. I would definitely recommend this hair to anyone!

29. Armetia Cato on 10/16/2019
    This hair came so fast I was shook and it lays so well and although it doesn’t really hold curls it hold a really nice wavy look
    Rating

This hair came so fast I was shook and it lays so well and although it doesn’t really hold curls it hold a really nice wavy look

30. Chelsea Brassfield on 10/16/2019
    received within a week, perfect. I'm so happy. I'm glad I got 150% density
    Rating

received within a week, perfect. I'm so happy. I'm glad I got 150% density

31. Maia Heath on 10/16/2019
    It’s installed (by me also my first time) and I can say I love it
    Rating

It’s installed (by me also my first time) and I can say I love it besides the density (which is my fault) the wig is perfect, when you receive the wig, it does need more plucking. But other than that I would definitely buy again but with a higher density.

32. Taylor Bonner on 10/16/2019
    Now I don’t play about my hair but The wig is very pretty and true to the description.
    Rating

Now I don’t play about my hair but The wig is very pretty and true to the description. I wouldn’t recommend the 130 density because it’s extremely thin. The length is really good, I got 12 in looks like 14. I would purchase Again but with a higher density.

33. Brittney Crump on 10/16/2019
    I highly recommend! Shipping was extremely fast
    Rating

I highly recommend! Shipping was extremely fast, hair color and texture was everything. My beautician slayyyyeeeddd this wig

34. Ciera Lowe on 10/16/2019
    I’m so in love I’m getting compliments every where I go
    Rating

I’m so in love I’m getting compliments every where I go

35. Paula Turner on 10/16/2019
    This by far is my most favorite hair i have ever ordered from Eva
    Rating

This by far is my most favorite hair i have ever ordered from Aliexpress! A little to none shedding, the hair is soft, and it came very fast! I highly recommend this hair i love it. I receive a lot of compliments

36. Rianna Plummer on 10/16/2019
    It's so soft & long for 24 inches.. many people asked about where I got it from, will be buying again!
    Rating

It's so soft & long for 24 inches.. many people asked about where I got it from, will be buying again!

37. Tamara Rashad on 10/16/2019
    The wig looks just how the pictures showed. The Hair is soft, Smells good and It came very fast! I will be ordering again soon.. Can't wakt to try it
    Rating

The wig looks just how the pictures showed. The Hair is soft, Smells good and It came very fast! I will be ordering again soon.. Can't wakt to try it

38. Da’Onna Fowlin on 10/16/2019
    The wig looks just how the pictures showed. The Hair is soft, Smells good and It came very fast!
    Rating

39. Akosua Ofori-Asumadu on 10/16/2019
    Just love the hair....
    Rating

Just love the hair....

40. Amy Gresham on 10/16/2019
    Love it . The Color . The Length . It’s just overall PERFECT
    Rating

Love it . The Color . The Length . It’s just overall PERFECT

41. Melanie Brown on 10/16/2019
    Came super fast, hair feels amazing. True to length and color! Will be ordering with them again
    Rating

Came super fast, hair feels amazing. True to length and color! Will be ordering with them again

42. Tamala Watkins on 10/16/2019
    his hair is beautiful. Came very fast
    Rating

This hair is beautiful. Came very fast . There is little to nun when it comes to shedding. The amount of compliments I receive on this hair is amAzing

43. Kimberly Kne'cole on 10/16/2019
    Love It PERIOODDDDDD !!!!
    Rating

Love It PERIOODDDDDD !!!!

44. Johnesia Harris on 10/15/2019
    I love this wig! It was such a good investment
    Rating

I love this wig! It was such a good investment. The seller was incredibly kind and understanding. The wig was not as blonde as I intended but I actually prefer this color best! The wig took longer to get to me then I had wanted but that’s okay. I love it and will order again

45. Ciera Wright on 10/15/2019
    I love this wig! It was such a good investment
    Rating

I love this wig! It was such a good investment. The seller was incredibly kind and understanding. The wig was not as blonde as I intended but I actually prefer this color best! The wig took longer to get to me then I had wanted but that’s okay. I love it and will order again

46. J***n on 10/15/2019
    Hair feels natural and well worth the price. Shipping was fast. Excellent service.
    Rating

Hair feels natural and well worth the price. Shipping was fast. Excellent service.

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.