Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 1BT8# Ombre Color 150 Density Short 13X6 Pre Plucked Brazilian Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs (T13)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density 13X6 Brazilian Curly Ombre Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Curly
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre Color
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Ajane Lockett on 10/23/2019
    Shipping was really fast I received my wig in less than five days
    Rating

Shipping was really fast I received my wig in less than five days. I love the hair and it curls really nice when it’s wet...thank you I will be ordering again from this store

2. Kemile Jones on 10/23/2019
    I love the wig even though I haven’t tried it on yet and the hair shipped to me really fast
    Rating

I love the wig even though I haven’t tried it on yet and the hair shipped to me really fast

3. Tonilakaya Peeples on 10/23/2019
    Soooooo a beautiful hair 2nd time purchasing.
    Rating

Soooooo a beautiful hair 2nd time purchasing. true to length soft, and curls are popping. barely any shedding.Great quality and came in 4 days omg,I must recommend all of my friends to buy this hair love!!!

4. Coewonda McCoy on 10/23/2019
    Hair Is AMAZING this is my second time ordering the EXACT same wig in a Longer length
    Rating

Hair Is AMAZING this is my second time ordering the EXACT same wig in a Longer length this is a Stretched 16in it’s so soft. No shedding no smell! No tangling... VERY good hair ! Will be ordering again ! (shipping is extremely fast)

5. Reilan Owens on 10/23/2019
    The curls are beautiful! The hair is extremely soft and I've had minimal shedding after bleaching the knots.
    Rating

The curls are beautiful! The hair is extremely soft and I've had minimal shedding after bleaching the knots. I will defend recommend this unit!

6. jeoma KANU on 10/23/2019
    The wig arrived in 5 days. By far the fastest order
    Rating

The wig arrived in 5 days. By far the fastest order I have received from Eva. The wig came well wrapped in a box and hairnet. The lace on this wig blends very with my hairline. The hair is very soft and so far it has not shed at all. I ordered the 1/27 and the color is just amazing! It’s more than I expected. The 8 inch isn’t as short as I anticipated it’s just the right length. I’m very happy with this purchase and I am going to refer my friends.

7. Nahsia Batts on 10/23/2019
    The hair was soooo beautiful!!!
    Rating

The hair was soooo beautiful!!! This lace looks like it’s growing out of my scalp! Hair doesn’t shed and will definitely be buying more really soon

8. Tyronda Brown on 10/23/2019
    I love this wig!!
    Rating

I love this wig!! it doesn't have much tangling at the nape of neck where most tangling occurs. its softness is consistent, I would definitely recommend and I am gonna repurchase from this seller again.

9. Kisha Graham on 10/23/2019
    shipping was really fast, seller was responsive and very helpful
    Rating

shipping was really fast, seller was responsive and very helpful. the hair quality is soft n seems very nice right now; will see how it behaves in the coming weeks and leave more feedback. its exactly as pictured and the color is very good.

10. Beatrice Kamau on 10/23/2019
    Hair is very nice and soft
    Rating

Hair is very nice and soft, the curls are nice without putting product in it. had a slight smell took a few washes to get it out. lace is nice and soft and it looks natural. I wish I would have got a 12inch but everybody loves this hair. I'm happy and will order again.

11. shante richardson on 10/23/2019
    Great hair! Awesome texture.
    Rating

Great hair! Awesome texture. The hair is perfect. It’s water wave too the more water or moose you add the more define the curls look I LOVE IT! If you’re on the fence about buying. BUY IT!

12. Lillian Agyemang on 10/17/2019
    Hair is very soft & the hairline is plucked pretty well.
    Rating

Hair is very soft & the hairline is plucked pretty well. It does have a slight smell but nothing too crazy. I plan on tinting the lace & bleaching the knots soon. Love it!

13. Kirsty Frempong on 10/17/2019
    Nice hair no sheding no smell good communication and fast shipping i like ma hair thank you seller
    Rating

Nice hair no sheding no smell good communication and fast shipping i like ma hair thank you seller

14. Alexis Smith on 10/17/2019
    Shipping was so fast!! Great hair. I got 6 inches, it’s perfect for summer
    Rating

Shipping was so fast!! Great hair. I got 6 inches, it’s perfect for summer

15. Juleen Hendrickson on 10/17/2019
    I am so pleased with this unit.
    Rating

I am so pleased with this unit. I only wish I knew about this one before wasting so much time and money with other sellers. This hair is super silky to the touch. I bumped it already just to see the heat on it. I am also happy with the price charged as well.

16. Joanne James on 10/17/2019
    Nothing to say beautiful I recommend
    Rating

Nothing to say beautiful I recommend

17. Kamillion Tyson on 10/17/2019
    The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied.
    Rating

The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied. Thank you to the seller for its efficiency, I received my order in less than a week. I would put an additional opinion once worn. I highly recommend it. (thank you for the 2 Gifts)

18. Keiyanna Patterson on 10/17/2019
    I am so inlove with this hair. quick shipment and the hair is just as picture.
    Rating

I am so inlove with this hair. quick shipment and the hair is just as picture. i cannot wait to wear it this weekend . Thank i for the gifts 100 stars

19. Patrina CAVER on 10/17/2019
    I love the length hair is soft has a little smells to is but I cnt wait to get it installed
    Rating

I love the length hair is soft has a little smells to is but I cnt wait to get it installed

20. aicha ayah on 10/17/2019
    Love this wig!! Looks amazing on brown skin. It actually has a wave pattern when wet
    Rating

Love this wig!! Looks amazing on brown skin. It actually has a wave pattern when wet

21. Signe King on 10/17/2019
    I just received it this morning! Took 3 days!!!
    Rating

I just received it this morning! Took 3 days!!! That’s the fastest I’ve ever received a wig! The parting space it unbelievable So much parting space. It’s really pretty I just have to style it. Also came pre plucked with baby hair

22. Tashiera Haywood on 10/17/2019
    It's amazing the truth that i have no words thank you salesman and i will ask for more and more
    Rating

It's amazing the truth that i have no words thank you salesman and i will ask for more and more

23. Kharizma Robinsom on 10/17/2019
    Incredibly beautiful i will ask for one again.
    Rating

Incredibly beautiful i will ask for one again. i am very happy with my package and thank you seller for the lot of gifts you sent me

24. Sheila Sanders on 10/17/2019
    The hair is perfect. Just the communication and time it took to get here was too long...
    Rating

The hair is perfect. Just the communication and time it took to get here was too long...

25. Keshia Staton on 10/17/2019
    This is so lovely, the seller is the best, the hair texture wow I love it, it take just 3 days for me to receive it am so happy
    Rating

This is so lovely, the seller is the best, the hair texture wow I love it, it take just 3 days for me to receive it am so happy

26. Angel KYEREMEH on 10/16/2019
    Hair is very good seller is very nice and patience hair came a day early I love the hair and color
    Rating

Hair is very good seller is very nice and patience hair came a day early I love the hair and color

27. Marie Bobb on 10/16/2019
    I love this hair. It is soft easy to maintain and thw colour is just *hearteyes*
    Rating

I love this hair. It is soft easy to maintain and thw colour is just *hearteyes*

28. Aluer Martin on 10/16/2019
    Wonderful. It came preplucked and the hairline looks so natural,the transport is very fast
    Rating

Wonderful. It came preplucked and the hairline looks so natural,the transport is very fast ,they have stock ,love it very much ,the color is very beautiful

29. Shanice Rugut on 10/16/2019
    Fastest hair delivery i ever received out of all the hair vendors I’ve ever ordered from
    Rating

Fastest hair delivery i ever received out of all the hair vendors I’ve ever ordered from, this is the best colored hair I’ve ever purchased i would recommend it to anyone, it’s so soft and true to color, i will be ordering again and again!

30. Latoya Townsend on 10/16/2019
    The hair is just as described in the picture. It’s super soft, doesn’t shed, and I curled it. Love it!
    Rating

The hair is just as described in the picture. It’s super soft, doesn’t shed, and I curled it. Love it!

31. Jaleesa Kent on 10/16/2019
    The 26inch is very long
    Rating

The 26inch is very long I’m 5ft 6cm and it goes up to my bum crack lol but i love the hair is nice and soft and came really quickly + the seller had great communication throughout and customised the wig to my needs

32. Tierra Cooper on 10/16/2019
    I am serious happy with my purchase and the seller was listening.
    Rating

I am serious happy with my purchase and the seller was listening.

33. Janine Smith on 10/16/2019
    i literally love this hair , it came so fast !
    Rating

i literally love this hair , it came so fast ! this is my first time buying a unit and i'm absolutely in love & love the way i look in it ! will definitely be buying more from this seller soon!!

34. Whitney Cole on 10/16/2019
    i love this hair. it’s soft and flowly. will upload more pictures once it’s been installed.
    Rating

i love this hair. it’s soft and flowly. will upload more pictures once it’s been installed.

35. Alexis Earl on 10/16/2019
    Best precolored lace front hands down!
    Rating

Best precolored lace front hands down! The quality of the wig is really good for the price and the lace front is customized nicely. I love it. I also got the hair in 24 in

36. REGINA GUNN on 10/16/2019
    I love this hair so nice and soft good quality
    Rating

I love this hair so nice and soft good quality.Hair is exactly like the picture.it feels great and looks great. True to it's length. I am very satisfied. I would order again from this seller just based off of the great communication

37. Janaea Mclean on 10/16/2019
    love this wig. I was soft & no shedding no smell. I cut it into a bob. I got so many compliments.
    Rating

love this wig. I was soft & no shedding no smell. I cut it into a bob. I got so many compliments.

38. Briana Jones on 10/16/2019
    Parcel arrriver extremely fast in 4 days and quality at the top
    Rating

Parcel arrriver extremely fast in 4 days and quality at the top

39. Lakeria Grant on 10/15/2019
    This wig!!! What can I say?
    Rating

This wig!!! What can I say? Nothing but perfection. First one I ever bought and it’s a complete success. So many compliments too

40. Asia Mercer on 10/15/2019
    The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied.
    Rating

The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied. Thank you to the seller for its efficiency, I received my order in less than a week.very nice wig very beautiful color thank you and the shipping was done quickly

41. Charmaine Williams on 10/15/2019
    Omg, I love love love this wig
    Rating

Omg, I love love love this wig. It’s everything that I wanted. The seller was very nice and quick.The hair is beautiful and look same as picture thanks I absolutely love it .i definitely will be ordering again

42. Oumu Bah on 10/15/2019
    love this hair!
    Rating

love this hair! hair came quicker than expected and it's super soft. I'm not sure how it washes but it's most likely good. I've had this wig for a week and a half and there is little to no shedding

43. Tanazia Rice on 10/15/2019
    First off delivery was fast!!
    Rating

First off delivery was fast!! This hair is so soft and easy to take color. When it was delivered it was a burnt orangey golden ombré. I dyed it dark, I would’ve left it the color it came with but it clashed with MY skin tone. Knots were easy to dye. And part was sooo easy to pluck. It came with no smell and overall a good quality wig! I look forward to getting more of this hair...! the first pic is the day I received the wig(over top of my curly hair) second pic was after I dyed plucked and installed the wig

44. Lacharri Bradley on 10/15/2019
    Jus would like to say a big thanks to this company
    Rating

Jus would like to say a big thanks to this company, I ordered this hair Thursday of last week couldn’t believe it when I receive my hair yesterday for my birthday!!! Texture on point, smells fresh and love this colour wow I couldn’t ask for a better birthday

45. Jamia Swain on 10/15/2019
    The communication between the vendor and I was very interactive.
    Rating

The communication between the vendor and I was very interactive. The shipment arrived within days. The hair was very soft and clean. I have not noticed any shading. And the cap size was accurate. The only thing I would change next time I order will be the density and length I like my hair really full

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.