Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 1B6#27# Ombre Color 150 Density Short 13X6 Pre Plucked Brazilian Body Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs (T14)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density 13X6 Brazilian Body Wave Ombre Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Body Wave
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre Color
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Jessica Watson on 11/8/2019
    I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 5 days.
    Rating

I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 5 days.

2. Destiny Gross on 11/8/2019
    I love this wig, I will still order, very good communication with the carrier✨✨✨✨✨
    Rating

I love this wig, I will still order, very good communication with the carrier✨✨✨✨✨

3. Latosha Burnett on 11/8/2019
    Thank you dear friend. I received the order very fast
    Rating

Thank you dear friend. I received the order very fast

4. Annmarie Durrant on 11/8/2019
    It’s a really nice wig. it is true to length and it is very thick. I’ve had it for about a month now
    Rating

It’s a really nice wig. it is true to length and it is very thick. I’ve had it for about a month now

5. Treasure Carter on 11/8/2019
    The hair was really super fast postage!
    Rating

The hair was really super fast postage!

6. Tamika Carroll on 10/23/2019
    Came In 4 Days Beautiful Hair I Added A Little More Dye To It Tho.
    Rating

Came In 4 Days Beautiful Hair I Added A Little More Dye To It Tho.

7. Tekeila Williams on 10/23/2019
    Satisfied!I love the texture of this hair,customer service is very nice
    Rating

Satisfied!I love the texture of this hair,customer service is very nice.Shipping was quick arrives within 1 week.It is so soft as well,true to description definitely!

8. Lakyta Stockdale on 10/17/2019
    Good quality beautiful hair very good seller arrives in a week I made a gray coloring ashtrays
    Rating

Good quality beautiful hair very good seller arrives in a week I made a gray coloring ashtrays

9. Ashley Hunter on 10/17/2019
    I order my hair on a Saturday evening it was delivered the following Thursday. Very satisfied with the hair.
    Rating

I order my hair on a Saturday evening it was delivered the following Thursday. Very satisfied with the hair. This is my first first lace front wig and I honestly did not know what I was doing and I feel like I did a good job. I have not glued it down yet but I have went out with it and danced all night and was swinging my head also my boyfriend tried pulling it and it did not come off. I highly recommend this. I tried it because I never had blonde before and wanted to see how I looked. Already pre plucked as well

10. Brittany Shaw on 10/17/2019
    Absolutely love this wig. It's beautiful and soft. Very light shedding.
    Rating

Absolutely love this wig. It's beautiful and soft. Very light shedding. It came preplucked which was perfect. I did not have to pick up my tweezers at all. I did bleach the knots. Shipping was faster than I expected. It came before my party so I'm happy !will buy again!

11. Deborah Silvera on 10/17/2019
    I got it soon,the hair is soft and is as described,no shedding like other seller
    Rating

I got it soon,the hair is soft and is as described,no shedding like other seller,this seller keep me posted and answer my questions very quickly

12. Renae Nembhard on 10/17/2019
    he closure is amazing. I'm literally in love. The Delivery is obviously fast like the last time I bought
    Rating

The closure is amazing. I'm literally in love. The Delivery is obviously fast like the last time I bought. takes you through the whole process till you get your package. I recommend

13. Tomaleia London on 10/17/2019
    Fast Shipping! I really like the hair, it is beautiful and soft
    Rating

Fast Shipping! I really like the hair, it is beautiful and soft - Great communication with the seller. THE HAIR IS THIN (I wish is was fuller ) but overall great quality

14. Tellen Thornton on 10/17/2019
    I was very happy I loved the wick it is good quality the delivery was very fast
    Rating

I was very happy I loved the wick it is good quality the delivery was very fast I am happy I bought this for a couple of months, but it's not the same as it is. picture there's no difference it's the same

15. Laurie Mayo on 10/17/2019
    Seller communication was great, the hair is soft and true to color and length(8 inches).
    Rating

Seller communication was great, the hair is soft and true to color and length(8 inches). Id suggest getting 180 density if you want a fuller look. Havent experienced any shedding yet, and it feels nice and soft. I cant wait to start wearing it. Im definitely buying again from this seller!

16. Lejane Baker on 10/17/2019
    The hair is true to colour and length. The hair arrived with 6 days (a day later than fedex said).
    Rating

The hair is true to colour and length. The hair arrived with 6 days (a day later than fedex said). The parting didn’t need additional plucking. The hairline is pre plucked too. The hair was soft and straight on arrival, after bleaching the knots and washing the hair, it’s now very static with lots of stray hairs and it’s tangling quite quickly. I ordered 180% density but it’s probably 150%. I’ve had it 5 days, we’ll see how long it lasts

17. Rhoda Sofi on 10/17/2019
    Rating

18. Marie Bangoura on 10/17/2019
    This is so beautiful the hair soft the color is beautiful
    Rating

This is so beautiful the hair soft the color is beautiful

19. shakaara brown on 10/17/2019
    Very happy with this hair , I'm supper excited, it came fast and I can't wait to wear it out.
    Rating

Very happy with this hair , I'm supper excited, it came fast and I can't wait to wear it out.

20. Uniqua Nunnally on 10/17/2019
    I have been using this wig for some time. It is very smooth .
    Rating

I have been using this wig for some time. It is very smooth . I particularly like its color,It's really great, and if you want to buy a wig in this color, I recommend you try this seller's product

21. Genocia Bah on 10/17/2019
    Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller.
    Rating

Very satisfied with my order, very professional and adorable seller. Delivery is also very fast. I highly recommend it to you girls.

22. Lenira Tavares on 10/17/2019
    This hair is EVERYTHING!!!!! I love it, it was soft and the color was on point.
    Rating

This hair is EVERYTHING!!!!! I love it, it was soft and the color was on point. I ordered for my Jamaica trip and it came right on time. I have ordered from this vendor before and will continue. Thank you,So far the hair looks exactly like the picture, I made special request and it came just like I asked didn't install it yet but will upload pictures when I do

23. Evelyn Randle on 10/17/2019
    Quality message very very very soft book very quickly received after a week
    Rating

Quality message very very very soft book very quickly received after a week pity that the roots are not as blonde it would have made a beautiful rendering I am happy with my purchase

24. Arielle Brendae on 10/17/2019
    I am so in love with this hair. It’s soft, longer than expected, and no shedding so far. I will be ordering again....
    Rating

I am so in love with this hair. It’s soft, longer than expected, and no shedding so far. I will be ordering again....

25. Jazzlynn Holoman on 10/17/2019
    It's super nice. it's just like the picture. i loved it
    Rating

It's super nice. it's just like the picture. i loved it

26. Deborah Hines on 10/17/2019
    Gorgeous hair, Perfect hair
    Rating

Gorgeous hair, Perfect hair Am crazily in love with my hair the 6inch is just perfect, the shipping is just awesome and seller is just amazing. Thanks for the gifts appreciate it from now on I will be ordering my wigs from you human hair. Well recommended

27. Shantel Rankine on 10/17/2019
    This hair is very nice and it looks so natural,very soft and pretty.
    Rating

This hair is very nice and it looks so natural,very soft and pretty. I really like this hair.I absolutely love this wig i love the texture the color everything about it. It's easy to manage, no smell and little to no shedding. Also seller communication was quick & very helpful! I will be ordering from this vender again

28. Armetia Cato on 10/17/2019
    This hair is AMAZING ! I definitely will be purchasing from this seller again .
    Rating

This hair is AMAZING ! I definitely will be purchasing from this seller again . There is MINIMAL shedding & 0 tangling . I love it

29. Krystal Lindo on 10/17/2019
    Amazing quality and the shipment arrived on time
    Rating

Amazing quality and the shipment arrived on time. I'm so happy and definitely coming back for more. The hair has no funny smells and very true to length

30. Cynthia Richemond on 10/17/2019
    this unit is absolutely gorgeous❤! communication was excellent and this hair is the bomb!
    Rating

this unit is absolutely gorgeous❤! communication was excellent and this hair is the bomb!

31. Shamika Luiggi on 10/17/2019
    The hair came very quickly! I had really good communication with the seller
    Rating

The hair came very quickly! I had really good communication with the seller, I just recieved the hair this morning and so far it's great, true to length, and very very soft! I'll post pictures when I get it intalled!

32. Latanya Adams on 10/16/2019
    I love the hair it's so soft , hasn't shed when i ran my fingers through the hair
    Rating

I love the hair it's so soft , hasn't shed when i ran my fingers through the hair, super fast shipping , great customer service . You guys just earned a new customer !

33. Ashley Adkins on 10/16/2019
    I'm just now getting this wig
    Rating

I'm just now getting this wig and I am in love I ordered 22 inch but I expected it to be longer it's all good tho,shipping was very fast and the customer service is great, I will certainly be buying again

34. Jada Smith on 10/16/2019
    absolutely beautiful very happy with the service and product
    Rating

absolutely beautiful very happy with the service and product

35. Shaylana Boyce-Motley on 10/16/2019
    The hair is soft and it takes heat good and takes bleach good
    Rating

The hair is soft and it takes heat good and takes bleach good. I bleached the knots and plucked 2 parts in it. I would purchase again

36. Cherrokee Abdul-Aziz on 10/16/2019
    i love this wig, the hair is so soft and gives a natural look. Also,the color is just gorgeous
    Rating

i love this wig, the hair is so soft and gives a natural look. Also,the color is just gorgeous

37. Angela Hendricks on 10/16/2019
    Love this wig!! Very beautiful the only thing is I wish the part was bigger.
    Rating

Love this wig!! Very beautiful the only thing is I wish the part was bigger. The wig came kinda long I guess so you can cut and style your own bob which worked out perfectly! thank you again

38. Breanna Morgan on 10/16/2019
    Love this wig! I couldn't be more happier.
    Rating

Love this wig! I couldn't be more happier. Wish I could buy more but my bank account says"no way"the seller was fast at communicating with me and answering all my dumb questions. I was so pleased with my item I brought my mom a new one. I will be buying more wigs in the future.

39. Lakuisha Roberts on 10/16/2019
    I love this hair I just installed it but I had to bleach and pluck the knots for it to be more of my skin color I will def order again
    Rating

I love this hair I just installed it but I had to bleach and pluck the knots for it to be more of my skin color I will def order again

40. Yvonne Kiarie on 10/16/2019
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR!!! It’s soft, silky, perfect color.
    Rating

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR!!! It’s soft, silky, perfect color.

41. uneda powell on 10/16/2019
    Quick response from seller this is my second time buying this wig and it’s even better this time.
    Rating

Quick response from seller this is my second time buying this wig and it’s even better this time. I had to pluck the part a bit more but other than that it came in a timely manner and very soft and sexy to wear

42. Lavorius Jones on 10/16/2019
    This wig is everything! I get compliments back to back everytime I wear It.
    Rating

This wig is everything! I get compliments back to back everytime I wear It. The hair doesn’t shed at all. It holds a curl well! I have the 180% density so it’s nice and full! I’ve only had It a few weeks but so far so good. Also, the seller is great! And it came in 3-4 days, can’t beat that.

43. laurette bilenge on 10/16/2019
    wig color is exactly the same. a little thin at the top but nothing you can’t fix.
    Rating

wig color is exactly the same. a little thin at the top but nothing you can’t fix. i would recommend this wig. i ordered 24 inches and it looks longer !! i love it so far i would buy from this seller again. shipped so fast also! *excuse the night gown lol*

44. Takeema Roberts on 10/16/2019
    Very fluid wig of very good quality, operational supplier I am very satisfied: D
    Rating

Very fluid wig of very good quality, operational supplier I am very satisfied: D

45. Shanezz Gibbs on 10/16/2019
    The hair is so soft looks exactly like the picture . I love the wig! I will buy from them again
    Rating

The hair is so soft looks exactly like the picture . I love the wig! I will buy from them again

46. Christelle Olaye on 10/15/2019
    Its preplucked ,and the knots are bleached. Received the wig earlier than stated
    Rating

Its preplucked ,and the knots are bleached. Received the wig earlier than stated. The hair is exctaly the same thing with the picture, and communication was excellent.I highly recommend and i buy again.

47. Shayla Ross on 10/15/2019
    LOVE LOVE THE HAIR! I really love it! When im gonna install the hair i will make a picture and upload it
    Rating

LOVE LOVE THE HAIR! I really love it! When im gonna install the hair i will make a picture and upload it. I will def. order again in the future! I just got it today. It’s cute, and soft but it seems to tangle easily. It’s not bad tho, but then again I just got it so we’ll see how it progresses.

48. Faith Banto on 10/15/2019
    This hair matches the description, it’s so beautiful, so soft I recommend this hair
    Rating

This hair matches the description, it’s so beautiful, so soft I recommend this hair

49. Sherrie Russell on 10/15/2019
    It comes with beautiful lashes. Curling pattern is BEYOND AMAZING.
    Rating

It comes with beautiful lashes. Curling pattern is BEYOND AMAZING. Delivery came fast! this is my first time ordering a wig from Eva, and I will say NA style didn’t disappoint me at all! Thanks guys I love it

50. Zkyhia Few on 10/15/2019
    The quality of the hair is very good I do not regret at all having to order at home there was a very good communication with the seller who is very kind thank you again the wig is arriving in 6 days at home
    Rating

The quality of the hair is very good I do not regret at all having to order at home there was a very good communication with the seller who is very kind thank you again the wig is arriving in 6 days at home

51. Shanequa Ricketts on 10/15/2019
    This wig is amazing!!!
    Rating

This wig is amazing!!! The quality and density is fantastic. I highly recommend this purchase and will definitely be buying different lengths.The cap size is just right for me. also, there are adjustable elastic bands that are a tremendous help.I love this wig!

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.