Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair Ombre Color 150 Density Short Pre Plucked 13X6 Brazilian Straight Bob Lace Front Human Hair Wigs (T16)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density 13X6 Brazilian Straight Ombre Bob Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Lace Front Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Straight
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-16INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Janice Snoddy on 11/8/2019
    The hair is great and soooo soft, no harsh smell really
    Rating

2. Larisha Jackson on 11/8/2019
    Beautiful curls! Perfect pre plucked hairlinr
    Rating

Beautiful curls! Perfect pre plucked hairlinr

3. Tionne McPherson on 11/8/2019
    I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 5 days.
    Rating

I ordered this hair for my birthday and I love it. The wig came in 5 days.

4. Gayvonne Bramlett on 11/8/2019
    The hair is beautiful came properly packaged with a stocking cap and a cute little mirror.
    Rating

The hair is beautiful came properly packaged with a stocking cap and a cute little mirror.

5. Elaiza Jean-Charles on 11/8/2019
    Good love it thanks
    Rating

Good love it thanks

6. Erica Peters on 11/8/2019
    I am so pleased with this unit.
    Rating

I am so pleased with this unit.

7. Annette Jordan on 11/8/2019
    The hair is true to colour and length. The hair arrived with 6 days (a day later than fedex said).
    Rating

The hair is true to colour and length. The hair arrived with 6 days (a day later than fedex said).

8. Erica Adekunle on 10/23/2019
    Very quick delivery. It came in 6 days, wow.
    Rating

Very quick delivery. It came in 6 days, wow. Soft, a little smelly but not bad. Also came in a box with hair net and 3 rod curlers.

9. SAVANNAH GRAY on 10/23/2019
    The hair texture was good,I really like the thickness.
    Rating

The hair texture was good,I really like the thickness.It looks so natural,there is no bad smell.Came sooo fast,seller was always there replying your any questions.I'm so in love with it and I will definitely be ordering more and highly recommending it to family and friends

10. Nikita Austin on 10/23/2019
    I ordered this wig by following the stars and comments put by other customers I'm not disappointed,
    Rating

I ordered this wig by following the stars and comments put by other customers I'm not disappointed, it's been more than a week that I'm always flexible frankly nothing to say too well this wig. I recommend it to you girls

11. Teresa Thomas on 10/23/2019
    Shipping was pretty quick. The wig is true to length and there’s rarely any shedding
    Rating

Shipping was pretty quick. The wig is true to length and there’s rarely any shedding. Overall this hair is great !! I recommend it

12. Camilla Graham on 10/18/2019
    Good hair for the price you pay. Managed to bleach the hair then dye it a nice burgundy red
    Rating

Good hair for the price you pay. Managed to bleach the hair then dye it a nice burgundy red

13. Alexis Center on 10/18/2019
    This is my second time ordering this wig, and it’s amazing. You don’t have to bleach the knots
    Rating

This is my second time ordering this wig, and it’s amazing. You don’t have to bleach the knots (I didn’t the first time) but it looks better when you do. It was already pre plucked. I would definitely recommend this wig. The pictures show the wig just after bleaching the knots and laying the baby hairs

14. Sylvia Flowers on 10/18/2019
    Beautiful wig had for a month+. Not much shedding. Would order again
    Rating

Beautiful wig had for a month+. Not much shedding. Would order again

15. Tomika Franks on 10/18/2019
    I’ve had this 24” wig for at least 2 weeks barely any shedding. It flows so naturally & does not tangle much
    Rating

I’ve had this 24” wig for at least 2 weeks barely any shedding. It flows so naturally & does not tangle much. I love this wig definitely will be ordering again.

16. amyre amyre on 10/18/2019
    this hair is super soft! Came pre-plucked with tint lace!!
    Rating

this hair is super soft! Came pre-plucked with tint lace!! I Love it!! WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING AGAIN

17. Gyvette Valentin on 10/18/2019
    I got 24 inches. It did come very quickly. It does have the new wig smell but all wigs smell like that.
    Rating

I got 24 inches. It did come very quickly. It does have the new wig smell but all wigs smell like that. The vendor answers all questions and is very good. The lace was medium brown which I thought I would be a little struggle as for my skin colour I usually would either get transparent or light brown but it worked out at the end.

18. Tiara Matlock on 10/18/2019
    This hair is so lovely. Omg! Minimal shedding! So beautiful, soft & silky.
    Rating

This hair is so lovely. Omg! Minimal shedding! So beautiful, soft & silky. Whewww Chile! I’ll def be ordering againT. PeriodT Thank youuu

19. Bridgette Spellman on 10/18/2019
    This hair is so good oh my goodness, I ordered it like last week Friday and I received it yesterday!!
    Rating

This hair is so good oh my goodness, I ordered it like last week Friday and I received it yesterday!! super quick & the hair is true to length! So long and has so much lustre and is so beautiful! I would definitely recommend this hair, period! Lool, I’ll upload pics of it when I install it! So far so good

20. chalaya winston on 10/18/2019
    i LOVE this fuckin wig cant nobody tell me shit when she on my head i ordered her and she came 2 days later!!
    Rating

i LOVE this fuckin wig cant nobody tell me shit when she on my head i ordered her and she came 2 days later!! i ordered the 24 inches with 130 denisity the hair is so soft and flowy repunsle who? she also lasted 5 months i changed up my hair styles washed her and who re install the seller was also very sweet and kept in touch cant wait to buy more

21. Tammie Bethea on 10/18/2019
    I love this wig! I had problems with delivery because I wasn’t there to sign for the package
    Rating

I love this wig! I had problems with delivery because I wasn’t there to sign for the package and the seller was very helpful and attentive. The wig is so soft and long. I got a lot of compliments :)

22. Hannah Motsi on 10/17/2019
    I absolutely love this wig. The shipping was fast and the communication with the company was great.
    Rating

I absolutely love this wig. The shipping was fast and the communication with the company was great. I’m sure I will be buying more in the future.

23. Taylor Francis on 10/17/2019
    The wig is beautiful and I receive it fast thank you
    Rating

The wig is beautiful and I receive it fast thank you

24. Elaiza Jean-Charles on 10/17/2019
    Thank you so much for the gift. I must say that this is the best hair I have ever bought from Eva
    Rating

Thank you so much for the gift. I must say that this is the best hair I have ever bought from Eva. And to think that it is this affordable. 5 star all the way

25. Nicole Smith on 10/17/2019
    Thank u very much fist of all for the trust you gave to me the hair is very fantastic lovely and very beautifu
    Rating

Thank u very much fist of all for the trust you gave to me the hair is very fantastic lovely and very beautiful as the picture....the communication with the seller was very good and she or he replied to me at the sport ...and it take only a 5 day to reach Germany in fact you are the best of all...Big Thank u

26. Janar Rosa on 10/17/2019
    Great for the price however the wigs density is very thin and the length is more like 16 inches
    Rating

Great for the price however the wigs density is very thin and the length is more like 16 inches rather then 18 other then that I am satisfied with the wig.

27. Denise Wright on 10/17/2019
    love the hair it was a good buy will upload pics went i wear it
    Rating

love the hair it was a good buy will upload pics went i wear it

28. Hayley Rodriguez on 10/17/2019
    I received my wig and sattisfait
    Rating

I received my wig and sattisfait

29. Renarda Washington on 10/17/2019
    Super satisfied his do my 4 th order the wig are good
    Rating

Super satisfied his do my 4 th order the wig are good

30. Dezirae Phanelson on 10/17/2019
    The hair is soft ,good communication with the sell
    Rating

The hair is soft ,good communication with the sell

31. Katherine Causey on 10/17/2019
    Satisfied with my purchases, good quality, I really like
    Rating

Satisfied with my purchases, good quality, I really like

32. Audrey Wilkins on 10/17/2019
    Thank you very much seller. The hair is so beautiful and I receive it so quickly
    Rating

Thank you very much seller. The hair is so beautiful and I receive it so quickly

33. Alexis Earl on 10/17/2019
    perfect. it’s manageable especially for the price.
    Rating

perfect. it’s manageable especially for the price. The closure is pre-plucked it came with a beige wig cap and came much sooner than i expected

34. Jasmine Randle on 10/17/2019
    I received the lace in 4 days .. the lace is great nothing to say.
    Rating

I received the lace in 4 days .. the lace is great nothing to say.

35. Crystal Pugh on 10/17/2019
    I am very happy with my Peruvian super pretty
    Rating

I am very happy with my Peruvian super pretty

36. Marnecia Santiago on 10/17/2019
    I love it. It is a little thin but it curls easily, no smell, no shedding and I got it in 3 days.
    Rating

I love it. It is a little thin but it curls easily, no smell, no shedding and I got it in 3 days. I’ve had many compliments already after wearing it for one day. First time with blue hair and I’m glad I ordered from this place will definitely be ordering from this company again..!

37. Kayla Thompson on 10/17/2019
    The hair is very little and party Maybe I have been lucky but it is soft and human
    Rating

The hair is very little and party Maybe I have been lucky but it is soft and human

38. Charise Smith on 10/15/2019
    oh my very beautiful perfect ! color hair quality is very good customer service a+ price great! will be buying from this store again and again !
    Rating

oh my very beautiful perfect ! color hair quality is very good customer service a+ price great! will be buying from this store again and again ! Do not get confused, do not climb out, the color corresponds exactly as in the picture of the seller. Delivery is exactly on time. I am very happy with the purchase, i recommend. Thank you seller

39. Carla Strachan on 10/15/2019
    Loveeeee this unit! Communication was excellent.This hair is Exactly what the picture say, and even more,very soft and nice.
    Rating

Loveeeee this unit! Communication was excellent.This hair is Exactly what the picture say, and even more,very soft and nice. I will buy from this seller again. I dont reget buying .The seller keep in contact through out ,the whole process. I give this seller a 5 star

40. Jaddis Austin on 10/15/2019
    am so pleased with this unit.happy with the price charged as well. is exactement like the picture
    Rating

am so pleased with this unit.happy with the price charged as well. is exactement like the picture. Thanks for the gift tooo. I will recommend

41. Kiyah Little on 10/15/2019
    The hair is really soft and pretty. Recommend, great product and service quality. Softest hair i've ever had yet!!!
    Rating

The hair is really soft and pretty. Recommend, great product and service quality. Softest hair i've ever had yet!!! Beautiful hair, easy to maintain and little to no shedding! love it!will definitely be returning for other lengths.

42. Marilyn Cobb on 10/15/2019
    I JUST WANT TO SAY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HAIR!!! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST COMPANY THAT I HAVE DEALT WITH!!!
    Rating

I JUST WANT TO SAY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HAIR!!! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST COMPANY THAT I HAVE DEALT WITH!!! You are Best Seller your product is always clean and soft .very love the hair! seller is supportive from start to finish and the hair is perfect in every way! i will definitely buy again

43. Erica Daughtry on 10/15/2019
    Hair is amazing! The color is too beautiful, the hair is very supple, the delivery is very fast
    Rating

Hair is amazing! The color is too beautiful, the hair is very supple, the delivery is very fast, communication with the seller before the purchase, solve many problems, thank you very much

44. Azareya Jones on 10/15/2019
    The hair came really soon The quality is more than I expected
    Rating

The hair came really soon The quality is more than I expected came with a pair of eyelashes and a two pack wig cap the vendor was really nice and consistent when it came to our contact i'm definitely ordering from here again don't miss out definitely five stars I would give 10 if I could Love love love it

45. Tanisha Lawano-Hill on 10/15/2019
    Love love love it! It’s super soft and easy to manage. A little to no shedding.
    Rating

Love love love it! It’s super soft and easy to manage. A little to no shedding. I also received it way before my arrival date. I will be purchasing from this seller again

46. Domonique Randolph on 10/15/2019
    This wig is sooo perfect ! The hair is beautiful. I love it !Very pleased with the wig, the hair is very soft.
    Rating

This wig is sooo perfect ! The hair is beautiful. I love it !Very pleased with the wig, the hair is very soft.The seller has great communication & the wig is so soft!& it came out even better ! Highly recommend

47. Carolyn Patterson on 10/15/2019
    I love this hair so nice and soft good quality.Hair is exactly like the picture
    Rating

I love this hair so nice and soft good quality.Hair is exactly like the picture.it feels great and looks great. True to it's length. I am very satisfied. I would order again from this seller just based off of the great communication

48. Presious Turner on 10/15/2019
    I'm soo much in love with this hair ..product delivered on time less than 1week
    Rating

I'm soo much in love with this hair ..product delivered on time less than 1week, great customer service from the seller, excellent communication..most definitely would recommend this seller to everyone.. I'm happy and impressed... thanks would definitely buy more from you ....

49. DATINA GOODWIN on 10/15/2019
    Great hair & fast shipping. I litterslly ordered my hair a few days ago and I already have it.
    Rating

Great hair & fast shipping. I litterslly ordered my hair a few days ago and I already have it. I Recommend this vendor if you want quality hair and fast shipping. My hair looks amazing. It has no smell and looks just like the picture. Thank you so much

50. Serita Jefferson on 10/15/2019
    At first I was skeptical to buy this wig, in fact I had it sitting in my cart for about a month before I even purchased it.
    Rating

At first I was skeptical to buy this wig, in fact I had it sitting in my cart for about a month before I even purchased it. It's a really nice wig.. it's true to length comes with baby hairs It's easy to maintain and I'm very Satisfied, the seller communication was AMAZING and the wig came a day before it said it would be delivered!

51. Alisha Bodiford on 10/15/2019
    Rating

The hair is great and soooo soft, no harsh smell really .Got lots of compliments,this wig is exactly what I ordered!Look just like the pic.Very satisfied with the product.i will recommended the wig

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.