Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 150 Density Ombre Color 1BT6#T27# 13x6 Brazilian Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair(T17)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density Ombre Color 1BT6#T27# 13x6 Brazilian Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Straight
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Iyanna Tyson on 10/23/2019
    Just as the photo! FAST SHIPPING! I’m shook!
    Rating

Just as the photo! FAST SHIPPING! I’m shook! The hair is just like the photo. Great customer service as well! THANK YOU!

2. LaShanti Vines on 10/23/2019
    It's really good quality hair.sller is Amazing,they answer super quick when yu message..
    Rating

It's really good quality hair.sller is Amazing,they answer super quick when yu message..they ship super fast came only 3-4days max,hair is not shedding and it's thick and nice once again im just in love!I definitely reccomend this vendor to my friends

3. Hawa Nampé on 10/23/2019
    Its really pretty, shipping was fast, communication was great & its true to length!
    Rating

Its really pretty, shipping was fast, communication was great & its true to length!Nice bouncy curl and Amazing quality,its very soft and DOESNT have a smell! Yes I will be ordering again

4. Luzmerie Rivera on 10/23/2019
    gorgeous hair!I received the order in exactly 3 days
    Rating

gorgeous hair!I received the order in exactly 3 days. The hair is beautiful, soft and looks natural.thanks so much seller,I will definitely come back to order again soon!

5. Sharazard Troutman on 10/23/2019
    In love with this hair, it is beautiful. The seller charming, very good attention at all times.
    Rating

In love with this hair, it is beautiful. The seller charming, very good attention at all times. I will buy more for my clients. Thanks for the gifts. :)

6. Gayvonne Bramlett on 10/19/2019
    The curls are beautiful! The hair is extremely soft and I've had minimal shedding after bleaching the knots.
    Rating

The curls are beautiful! The hair is extremely soft and I've had minimal shedding after bleaching the knots. I will defend recommend this unit!

7. Takara D on 10/19/2019
    Very good wig, satisfied, products arrive before the scheduled date
    Rating

Very good wig, satisfied, products arrive before the scheduled date

8. Arthur Hardwick on 10/19/2019
    Great communication! I ordered my hair Tuesday and it came Friday.
    Rating

Great communication! I ordered my hair Tuesday and it came Friday. Great texture and it is very soft, but the color doesn’t really look like in the picture. I’m still pleased

9. Charday Bose on 10/18/2019
    The hair is shiny and soft. No weird smell. And it was delivered quickly.
    Rating

The hair is shiny and soft. No weird smell. And it was delivered quickly. I cant wait to install it. The seller was very kind and kept me updated

10. taelor nelson on 10/18/2019
    I love this wig so much, this was a one-of purchase that turned out to be a really good investment.
    Rating

I love this wig so much, this was a one-of purchase that turned out to be a really good investment. I haven't even bleached the knots or styled it yet and I'm so in love, I have zero complaints. This wig is 100% human hair

11. Annette Jordan on 10/18/2019
    gorgeous hair!I received the order in exactly 3 days. The hair is beautiful,
    Rating

gorgeous hair!I received the order in exactly 3 days. The hair is beautiful, soft and looks natural.thanks so much seller,I will definitely come back to order again soon!

12. Nyijah Crawford on 10/18/2019
    So let me tell you all how I love this store my friends help me out in changing my address
    Rating

So let me tell you all how I love this store my friends help me out in changing my address and then it was supposed to come the Friday but the hair came the Wednesday I love the hair this is the first store I have ever leave pictures reviews behind I highly recommend this store they fast communication is perfect and the hair is dam good

13. Anika Fogarty on 10/18/2019
    This hair arrived on time and did not have a smell. The hair was so soft and very pretty.
    Rating

This hair arrived on time and did not have a smell. The hair was so soft and very pretty. I’m happy with the purchase.

14. Adrianne Melton on 10/18/2019
    I love the hair , so soft and the color is beautiful! Has a lil smell but it’s nice 16in colored
    Rating

I love the hair , so soft and the color is beautiful! Has a lil smell but it’s nice 16in colored

15. Gwendolyn Crutcher on 10/18/2019
    This wig the curls are so beautiful is so sweet. I love this hair so silky and smooth everything I wanted.
    Rating

This wig the curls are so beautiful is so sweet. I love this hair so silky and smooth everything I wanted. Hair came fast, hair nice and soft. Definitely will be buying from this vendor again.

16. Gwendolyn Crutcher on 10/18/2019
    Hair is great and long lasting, some shredding as hair is curly.
    Rating

Hair is great and long lasting, some shredding as hair is curly. The curl pattern is great and very easy to maintain. I made it glue-less and I been wearing to everyday since I got it. Thanks so much

17. Erica Daughtry on 10/18/2019
    Ill leave pictures ones I have the wig on but I love it spend my money on some good hair
    Rating

Ill leave pictures ones I have the wig on but I love it spend my money on some good hair omg and the seller was so sweet she spoke to me during the process and she help me change my address I appreciate them Im a customer for life pictures coming soon

18. Jessica Mbuyamba on 10/18/2019
    omg the hair is more beautiful than the picture, i recommend thank you so much
    Rating

omg the hair is more beautiful than the picture, i recommend thank you so much

19. Renee Voss on 10/18/2019
    My Love Wig It came fast love the quality. Seller was very nice
    Rating

My Love Wig It came fast love the quality. Seller was very nice

20. QURENINA Smith on 10/18/2019
    I Absolutely Love My Wig , The Seller had great communication with me. Once I install it , will be pics to follow
    Rating

I Absolutely Love My Wig , The Seller had great communication with me. Once I install it , will be pics to follow

21. Tori White on 10/18/2019
    the shipping was really fast. I ordered it Monday and got it just today (Wednesday).
    Rating

the shipping was really fast. I ordered it Monday and got it just today (Wednesday). It's soft. It comes with a pack of 2 brown cap and the edges are pre-plucked.

22. Shakira Dorty on 10/18/2019
    After bleaching the hair and dying it purple. I would definitely purchase this hair again
    Rating

After bleaching the hair and dying it purple. I would definitely purchase this hair again

23. Briona Whitley on 10/18/2019
    Very soft beautiful hair wish it was just a little thicker
    Rating

Very soft beautiful hair wish it was just a little thicker

24. Shyneika Corbett on 10/18/2019
    This is gorgeous and amazing honestly can't complain I mean I looked amazing.
    Rating

This is gorgeous and amazing honestly can't complain I mean I looked amazing.next time tho I wanna buy the longer unit . I love how the seller communicate with you . I got this unit sooo fast I was amazed . Btw it's soft and don't shed and smells good when it comes out the package . I can complain. I will be ordering this hair again I'm sure of it.

25. Asiyah Thomas on 10/18/2019
    Look like the picture thank u so much by it and received on 3days
    Rating

Look like the picture thank u so much by it and received on 3days

26. Sallie Singleton on 10/18/2019
    Love this hair .... Plucked to perfection ... Shipping was super fast And super easy to install Can’t wait to purchase again
    Rating

Love this hair .... Plucked to perfection ... Shipping was super fast And super easy to install Can’t wait to purchase again

27. Constance Jones on 10/15/2019
    So far very satisfied with the products.
    Rating

So far very satisfied with the products. Hair is very soft and waves are really beautiful once I try it on I will give an update. I will definitely be buying more from this seller soon!!

28. Teasia Covington on 10/15/2019
    The hair is beautiful. I will be ordering again
    Rating

The hair is beautiful. I will be ordering again

29. Janice Snoddy on 10/15/2019
    Installed this pretty wig on my best friend this hair is very soft in curls are very define I will be ordering from this company
    Rating

Installed this pretty wig on my best friend this hair is very soft in curls are very define I will be ordering from this company I want too promote more lace fronts on my YouTube channel in be a vendor .. shipping is very fast very natural

30. Jaymes Nelson on 10/15/2019
    Very beautiful soft human hair
    Rating

Very beautiful soft human hair

31. Tionne McPherson on 10/15/2019
    super, j'adore.
    Rating

super, j'adore.

32. Aujene Moody on 10/15/2019
    Gorgeous The material is soft
    Rating

Gorgeous The material is soft

33. Tracey Davis on 10/15/2019
    I absolutely love this hair, better than any wig I have ever purchased
    Rating

I absolutely love this hair, better than any wig I have ever purchased ! I encourage whoever to invest...wonderful hair for an even better price. It was soft, it took the color really well and remained soft. No shedding either, I'll definitely be ordering again

34. Keke Hodges on 10/15/2019
    OMG! This wig is everything!Color is AMAZING. It came pre plucked and slightly bleached.
    Rating

OMG! This wig is everything!Color is AMAZING. It came pre plucked and slightly bleached.The hair didn't come with any weird smells which is great. Really good quality for a good price.Seller was great with communication very helpful All by all i'm more than happy! I would highly recommend this wig to anyone

35. Keke Hodges on 10/15/2019
    OMG! This wig is everything!Color is AMAZING. It came pre plucked and slightly bleached.
    Rating

OMG! This wig is everything!Color is AMAZING. It came pre plucked and slightly bleached.The hair didn't come with any weird smells which is great. Really good quality for a good price.Seller was great with communication very helpful All by all i'm more than happy! I would highly recommend this wig to anyone

36. KARLEN WEBB on 10/15/2019
    I LOVE this hair! by far the best hair i have had. it is very soft, no tangling, and no shedding.
    Rating

I LOVE this hair! by far the best hair i have had. it is very soft, no tangling, and no shedding. would recommend and will definitely purchase from this vendor again. shipping was very quick.

37. Whittley Rouse on 10/15/2019
    My first time purchasing from this vendor.The hair is so soft and bouncy and true to length.
    Rating

My first time purchasing from this vendor.The hair is so soft and bouncy and true to length. It's soft and fuller than expected. Takes color perfectly. The communication with the seller was happy, overall I am very satisfied,will order again !!!

38. Rashida Dash on 10/15/2019
    Awesome dye good and everything in above service is excellent,I love it so much!
    Rating

Awesome dye good and everything in above service is excellent,I love it so much! It came so fast too!!Took color well and hair super soft. Will buy again

39. Teniya Murphy on 10/15/2019
    This hair is so soft and amazing honestly I would really get another wig from here
    Rating

This hair is so soft and amazing honestly I would really get another wig from here and the communication was great they always kept me updated , in love with this hair

40. Tybria Penny on 10/15/2019
    First time purchasing from the seller. Transaction went smoothly.
    Rating

First time purchasing from the seller. Transaction went smoothly. Customer service was great they kept me updated with my order. Order took a few days and I had no issues with my hair. Will purchase again from this vendor.

41. Tiffany Matthews on 10/15/2019
    the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair. Beautiful hair!! & good package.
    Rating

the wig is sooooo beautiful.So natural and looks like my real hair. Beautiful hair!! & good package. I love it!! The hair is very soft. I am very happy with this buy..I will buy again ..thank you for this beautiful wig

42. Georgetta Pennic on 10/15/2019
    The unit is nice and worth the money.Seller had great communication
    Rating

The unit is nice and worth the money.Seller had great communication.This hair was better than i expected.and the hairline was beautiful and definitely preplucked. One of my favorite purchases

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.