Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 150 Density Ombre Color 1BT6# 13x6 Brazilian Water Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair (T19)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density Ombre Color 1BT6# 13x6 Brazilian Water Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Curly
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Ashley Watkins on 10/24/2019
    1 MONTH UPDATE: the hair is still holding up nicely!
    Rating

1 MONTH UPDATE: the hair is still holding up nicely! I ended up cutting it bc I like shorter hair and I get hot easily. I made the mistake of cutting one of the tighteners when cutting around my hair line. But I plan to sew an adjustable strap bc it is a bit big on my head so if your a smaller person I highly recommend asking for a 21-21.5 inch cap. The hair doesn’t really shed all that much and it doesn’t tangle what so ever in comparison to other AliExpress wigs! I ended up cutting the lace a bit more to restart when it comes to properly tweezing the hair line

2. Alisha Faulkner on 10/24/2019
    Beautiful, hair look exactly as photo ,no bad smell great communication with seller
    Rating

Beautiful, hair look exactly as photo ,no bad smell great communication with seller I definitely recommend buying from this seller.i will buy again

3. Ruwaila Hussain on 10/23/2019
    Speedy delivery, came within the week.
    Rating

Speedy delivery, came within the week. Very slight smell probably due to the hairdye but hair was very soft and the curls were very bouncy. I purchased the 14” and was happy with its length. I did not glue it down, only cut the lace and used the wig combs

4. kamila hall on 10/23/2019
    Hair is GORGEOUS very natural density,
    Rating

Hair is GORGEOUS very natural density, unit is well constructed and it fits just right for those with a big head it's a medium size cap so u may need to request a large if you wanna be on the extra safe size. The hair only took the 3 days to arrive and thats including process time so very very fast shipping!!

5. Jennifer Nwokocha on 10/23/2019
    Despite the delivery problem, I love this wig! She's just perfect
    Rating

Despite the delivery problem, I love this wig! She's just perfect

6. Michal Jordan on 10/17/2019
    Really beautiful, I recommend that, ultra fast delivery.
    Rating

Really beautiful, I recommend that, ultra fast delivery.

7. Tamara Ransburg on 10/17/2019
    very nice for the money. hair is soft and does not smell. shipped fast and seller was there to give updates
    Rating

very nice for the money. hair is soft and does not smell. shipped fast and seller was there to give updates

8. Shun Williams on 10/17/2019
    Nothing to say beautiful I recommend
    Rating

Nothing to say beautiful I recommend

9. Tashema Molina on 10/17/2019
    I like this wig, maybe little too blonde than caramel in color
    Rating

I like this wig, maybe little too blonde than caramel in color

10. TALEYI JONES on 10/17/2019
    The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied. Thank you to the seller for its efficiency
    Rating

The product corresponds to the description and I am satisfied. Thank you to the seller for its efficiency, I received my order in less than a week. I would put an additional opinion once worn. I highly recommend it. (thank you for the 2 Gifts)

11. Kamera Jackson on 10/17/2019
    I am so inlove with this hair. quick shipment and the hair is just as picture.
    Rating

I am so inlove with this hair. quick shipment and the hair is just as picture. i cannot wait to wear it this weekend . Thank i for the gifts 100 stars

12. Dynasty Reed on 10/17/2019
    I love the length hair is soft has a little smells to is but I cnt wait to get it installed
    Rating

I love the length hair is soft has a little smells to is but I cnt wait to get it installed

13. Jordan Phillips on 10/17/2019
    Love this wig!! Looks amazing on brown skin. It actually has a wave pattern when wet
    Rating

Love this wig!! Looks amazing on brown skin. It actually has a wave pattern when wet

14. Brionni Lamberth on 10/17/2019
    I just received it this morning! Took 3 days!!! That’s the fastest I’ve ever received a wig!
    Rating

I just received it this morning! Took 3 days!!! That’s the fastest I’ve ever received a wig! The parting space it unbelievable to be a 13*4 wig. So much parting space. It’s really pretty I just have to style it. Also came pre plucked with baby hair

15. Ayaba TOSSOU on 10/17/2019
    It's amazing the truth that i have no words thank you salesman and i will ask for more and more
    Rating

It's amazing the truth that i have no words thank you salesman and i will ask for more and more

16. Asisat Popoola on 10/17/2019
    Absolutely Wonderful
    Rating

Absolutely Wonderful

17. Tosha Stokes on 10/17/2019
    received the package very quickly, I am satisfied. Thank You
    Rating

received the package very quickly, I am satisfied. Thank You

18. Karina Campbell-Donaldson on 10/17/2019
    This is my second purchase with this company. This hair is very soft and has gorgeous curls.
    Rating

This is my second purchase with this company. This hair is very soft and has gorgeous curls. Easy so manage & very little to no shedding even after bleaching knots. My only issue is that I wish the hair was longer.

19. Imani Hardy on 10/17/2019
    The product was delivered right on time and it matched the description.
    Rating

The product was delivered right on time and it matched the description.

20. Terry Lauzon on 10/17/2019
    here hair is soo soft fresh out the box! The curls are POPPING and do not get tangled up easily!!!
    Rating

There hair is soo soft fresh out the box! The curls are POPPING and do not get tangled up easily!!! I am soo excited to try it on!!!

21. Candice Mc Ewen on 10/17/2019
    Love it , and package came quick and vendor stayed in touch with me . Will be ordering soon
    Rating

Love it , and package came quick and vendor stayed in touch with me . Will be ordering soon

22. Kieana Stennett on 10/17/2019
    Am in love with the hair omg
    Rating

Am in love with the hair omg

23. Shunte Andersen on 10/17/2019
    The best hair ever ...am so happy
    Rating

The best hair ever ...am so happy

24. Janar Rosa on 10/17/2019
    This is a bomb ass wig! I love it! The curls are so pretty, and it’s so easy to manage.
    Rating

This is a bomb ass wig! I love it! The curls are so pretty, and it’s so easy to manage. Only thing is it sheds a lot, but that is what’s expected from a curly wig. Have had it in for a week now, no matting so far. Will share an update later on.

25. Jada Knight on 10/17/2019
    Hyper satisfied I have nothing to reproached soft hair, good quality
    Rating

Hyper satisfied I have nothing to reproached soft hair, good quality

26. Farida Kanate on 10/17/2019
    oh mine this is what I ordered 4 am super happy and am getting more can believe dis kisssss
    Rating

oh mine this is what I ordered 4 am super happy and am getting more can believe dis kisssss

27. Anisha Alvis on 10/17/2019
    I’m so in love with this hair. It came way earlier than expected
    Rating

I’m so in love with this hair. It came way earlier than expected. Comes with a band & weaving cap. I can’t wait to put it on for vacation.

28. Glora McGill on 10/17/2019
    At a glance very pretty wig, I recommend, I will put other photos later.
    Rating

At a glance very pretty wig, I recommend, I will put other photos later.

29. Stephanie Gammage on 10/17/2019
    Ive installed my unit and I'm beyond pleased. I'm about to purchase another one.
    Rating

Ive installed my unit and I'm beyond pleased. I'm about to purchase another one.

30. Bridjunnie Garnett on 10/17/2019
    I love my unit. cant wait to get it installed soon. will definitely purchase again. took only 5 - 6 days for delivery
    Rating

I love my unit. cant wait to get it installed soon. will definitely purchase again. took only 5 - 6 days for delivery

31. Jamila Butler on 10/16/2019
    I love love love this wig It's so awesome. communication was on point
    Rating

I love love love this wig It's so awesome. communication was on point .The wig is gorgeous. the wig came preplucked and with baby hairs so that was pretty awesome .The hair is very soft & pretty . Doesn't tangle .So many compliments. It is soft, no shedding.I recommend this hair. Awesome price. Definitely try it out!

32. Mya Arrington on 10/16/2019
    I recommend with eyes closed this seller and these hair, the quality is superb, they are soft, beautiful, no smell and no rejection .. Those hair came in fast.
    Rating

I recommend with eyes closed this seller and these hair, the quality is superb, they are soft, beautiful, no smell and no rejection .. Those hair came in fast.

33. Alesia Bearden on 10/16/2019
    First time ordering from vendor. Communication was great, received hair within one week. Soft hair, no tangles, also hair curls well
    Rating

First time ordering from vendor. Communication was great, received hair within one week. Soft hair, no tangles, also hair curls well

34. Kamaria Lacey on 10/16/2019
    Love the quality of the hair it’s beautiful but the hair is thin not full volume but it’s nice though
    Rating

Love the quality of the hair it’s beautiful but the hair is thin not full volume but it’s nice though

35. jacqueline crudup on 10/16/2019
    I lovvvvvve this wig I have dreads and it fit perfect!!
    Rating

I lovvvvvve this wig I have dreads and it fit perfect!!

36. Krystal Waters on 10/16/2019
    I love the hair ! I would definitely recommand
    Rating

37. Krystal Waters on 10/16/2019
    Rating

38. ShaQuea Jones on 10/16/2019
    I love the hair, it already comes pre plucked but needs a bit more and bleaching.
    Rating

I love the hair, it already comes pre plucked but needs a bit more and bleaching. The hair quality and colour is bomb, this seller doesn’t disappoint and is lovely aswell.

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.