Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Eva Hair 150 Density Ombre Color 1BT6#T27# 13x6 Brazilian Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked With Baby Hair (T20)

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Black Friday

2 Wigs In One Order Get 10% Off

≥3 Wigs In One Order Get 15% Off

Nov 15 -- Nov 30

Quick Overview

150 Density Ombre Color 1BT6#T27# 13x6 Brazilian Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $100.49

Special Price $80.23

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Straight
Hair Material 100% Human Hair
Hair Color Ombre
Hair Length 8-24INCH
Hair Density 150%
Lace Color Medium Brown
Cap size Medium
Bleached Knots The Wig With Bleacheds Knots
Baby Hair The Wig With Baby Hair
Hairline Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Hair Quality No tangle,No shedding,No smell.Healthy Hair
Can Be Dyed Yes
Shipping Method We use the fast shipping DHL or TNT,about 3-7days
  1. Dinajah Burleson on 10/24/2019
    Fast Delivery & good seller communication.
    Rating

2. Yidonna Daniels on 10/24/2019
    Looked like the picture, true to length good communication
    Rating

Looked like the picture, true to length good communication, shipped quickly, my client was pleased with the outcome

3. Jessica Watson on 10/24/2019
    Rating

4. Decontee Keta on 10/24/2019
    I really loved the hair and the quality of it.
    Rating

I really loved the hair and the quality of it. I'm very pleased. soft to touch and has a very lovely color. keep up the good work!!! I will definately ordering again

5. Johnkeia Fleming on 10/24/2019
    The hair is really nice and soft the frontal is good
    Rating

The hair is really nice and soft the frontal is good en the seller update me abouth everything and if i had a quasting he look and update me

6. amyre amyre on 10/24/2019
    This wig is absolutely beautiful! Very soft and curls are gorgeous!
    Rating

This wig is absolutely beautiful! Very soft and curls are gorgeous!The seller is sweet,she response all of my questions,shipping was fast too,I recommend and will order again.

7. Brittany Porter on 10/23/2019
    Love it! The hair is very soft with ripples. They are well packaged
    Rating

Love it! The hair is very soft with ripples. They are well packaged and there is a hat and curling rollers as a gift. I cut in front to make a fringe. That's exactly what I wanted thank you

8. Danielle Coker on 10/23/2019
    I cannot get over how soft this hair is. looks very natural too.beautiful smooth hair
    Rating

I cannot get over how soft this hair is. looks very natural too.beautiful smooth hair, fast delivery good communication with seller thank you very much I will buy more

9. Nikitta Walker on 10/23/2019
    amazing!!! I'm in looooooooooooooove. pre bleached lovely!
    Rating

amazing!!! I'm in looooooooooooooove. pre bleached lovely!

10. Erica Williams on 10/23/2019
    This is my first time ordering a wig from Eva and I must say I love it I am ready to get it installed
    Rating

This is my first time ordering a wig from Eva and I must say I love it I am ready to get it installed. I washed it and it curls back up. Will definitely buy this again. Shipping was fast and the seller was really nice

11. April Goode on 10/23/2019
    Had a slight smell to it, but not a problem when you got a good shampoo.
    Rating

Had a slight smell to it, but not a problem when you got a good shampoo. The wig is soft and the curls bounce back after every wash. Seller is great, shipping was amazon prime type QUICK!!I love it will be oder more❤️❤️❤️

12. Jordan Phillips on 10/23/2019
    This hair is gorgeous... love it,no bad smell. little shedding and soooo soft.
    Rating

This hair is gorgeous... love it,no bad smell. little shedding and soooo soft.Quick delivery. So impressed I will come back buy more,I recommend the seller

13. Brionni Lamberth on 10/23/2019
    I ordered A 16inch and it came within 3 days it did have a fishy smell but to it.
    Rating

I ordered A 16inch and it came within 3 days it did have a fishy smell but to it. Once i washed it the smell was gone. The curly are popping and i received a lot of compliments about the hair and color.

14. Ayaba TOSSOU on 10/23/2019
    The hair quality is very good, beautiful curls will definitely order another one in a longer length.
    Rating

The hair quality is very good, beautiful curls will definitely order another one in a longer length.

15. Asisat Popoola on 10/23/2019
    I loved the hair so much tracking was easy,It's soft and true to length and really good texture took!
    Rating

I loved the hair so much tracking was easy,It's soft and true to length and really good texture took! So far I've seen no shedding from the hair so far. Defo will be be buying from this vendor again

16. Tosha Stokes on 10/23/2019
    I absolutely loved this wig I’ve ordered wigs from them 3 times!
    Rating

I absolutely loved this wig I’ve ordered wigs from them 3 times! Great company great hair great communication and fast shipping

17. Imani Hardy on 10/23/2019
    I am in love seems as if they upgraded the color because it is close to pics here
    Rating

I am in love seems as if they upgraded the color because it is close to pics here. Was in the US within a week. Has little smell. Hair is beautiful and thick. Love it

18. Terry Lauzon on 10/23/2019
    Thank you very much
    Rating

Thank you very much,very beautiful hair with very natural hairline plucked.Super fast delivery the seller has followed my order from beginning to end the hair is super soft I highly recommend this seller

19. Candice Mc Ewen on 10/23/2019
    This wig is exactly what i expected
    Rating

This wig is exactly what i expected,there was minimal amount of shedding when i washed the hair and gently combed it out.The curls are really beautiful.It's natural pre plucked hairline. The wig Is also true to its length, also fairly thick for the density of 130%. The seller communication was great,I would highly recommend this wig!!

20. Kieana Stennett on 10/23/2019
    I love love love this unit!Hair is exactly like advertised.
    Rating

I love love love this unit!Hair is exactly like advertised. I bought the normal density it looks nice. I will recommend this seller. Communication is perfect. Definitely be buying again xx

21. mal lott on 10/23/2019
    Amazing LOVE!!!!!!
    Rating

Amazing LOVE!!!!!! This wig is just as described,It is absolutely AMAZING!The seller was extremely nice and made sure everything was going smooth. The hair was extremely soft and comfortable, it didn't feel heavy on my head but at the same time the hair was very full and light on my shoulders.Fast delivery u could receive it within 1 wweek!If you are thinking about getting the hair GET IT!! Won't be disappointed definitely!

22. Taneisha Martin on 10/23/2019
    I got my order in two days after being shipped,love love this seller
    Rating

I got my order in two days after being shipped,love love this seller ...hair is 100% human you can color it ...density is super great ...I'll definitely order more and I highly recommend this seller ...the best!!

23. Cynthia Curiel on 10/23/2019
    The hair did have a funny sent to it but I washed it with my coconut shampoo and it went away.
    Rating

The hair did have a funny sent to it but I washed it with my coconut shampoo and it went away. The hair is great quality very and easy to style. There was very very minimal shedding. The curl pattern is just like the picture. I got so many compliments it is a must invest and the price was reasonable! I got my wig in 3 days!!!

24. FREDA SMITH on 10/23/2019
    Very nice hair!definately will be ordering more wig from dream me hair store.
    Rating

Very nice hair!definately will be ordering more wig from dream me hair store. Seller anwsered my questions quickly all the time, hair arrived in time for my birthday so very happy with this. Hair is easy to manage no shredding Very happy! Thanks so much

25. Shuntaviea Hall on 10/23/2019
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed this wig before my Birthday and it got here in the same week
    Rating

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed this wig before my Birthday and it got here in the same week about 3 days. It got here just in time and I love the wig, it is soft and has a natural hairline I love it thank you so much. I will be buying more.

26. Wileen Moore-Davis on 10/23/2019
    I am sooooo happy with this wig. It is cute, realistic, the curls are so soft & bouncy.
    Rating

I am sooooo happy with this wig. It is cute, realistic, the curls are so soft & bouncy. It fits well on my head, easy to adjust in the back. I purchased the 8 inch & I colored it jet black. I just add moose or gel to create that wash & go, wet look. Communication was excellent from the very beginning. There was a shipping address issue but the DHL delivery driver called me & I got my package. Also it came a day earlier. I told the company about the address issue & they were so pleasant & told my they will speak to their shipping department. I just Love it. I will order a longer length because I love it that much. Thank You!

27. Samantha Pendarvis on 10/23/2019
    I love the hair I'm in love with it, it's so soft it do not have no weird smell
    Rating

I love the hair I'm in love with it, it's so soft it do not have no weird smell to it I will most definitely recommend you to buy this hair ... the seller had great communication I just love it so much I will always buy hair from this seller!

28. Kintea Webster on 10/23/2019
    I ordered it Tuesday and got it on Friday, so shipping was basically three days.
    Rating

I ordered it Tuesday and got it on Friday, so shipping was basically three days. I am really very satisfied with this purchase. LOVE THE HAIR It is so soft and is indeed a frontal comes with baby hairs do not have to do much plucking . Will come back ordering again definitely

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.