Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Popping Hair and Color Is All We Want for 2022! Ombre Color 1BT27# 13x6 Raw Cambodian Body Wave Wigs Pre Plucked Natural Hairline【T022】

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $143.00

2 Wigs $10 Off Coupon Code:eva10

3 Wigs $20 Off Coupon Code:eva20

4 Wigs $30 Off Coupon Code:eva30

5 Wigs $40 Off Coupon Code:eva40

Quick Overview

Please note, images may have been professionally styled. In order to obtain the exact look. You may need assistance from your stylist.

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $155.00

Special Price $143.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Body Wave
Hair Quality 100% Human Hair/ No shedding/ No Tangles/ No Bad Smells
Hair Length Pic Length: 24 Inches
Hair Density Pic Density: 150% Density
Lace Color Transparent Lace
Cap size Medium Size Cap with a Black Band
  1. L***t on 3/25/2022
    Great hair !! Quick shipping
    Rating

Great hair !! Quick shipping

2. B***r on 3/13/2022
    Color was pretty on point, this ombre color was exactly waht I am looking for!! It sheds like real hair but not so much, I really recommend this hair to you guys .
    Rating

Color was pretty on point, this ombre color was exactly waht I am looking for!! It sheds like real hair but not so much, I really recommend this hair to you guys .

• lazyload
  3. G***r on 11/29/2021
    The hair is the most beautiful hair I have received,the seller keeps to her words I will buy more hair from her,I recommend this hair to everyone
    Rating

The hair is the most beautiful hair I have received,the seller keeps to her words I will buy more hair from her,I recommend this hair to everyone

• lazyload
    • lazyload
  4. K***n on 7/13/2021
    Omg I love this wig!the quality is amazing and communication was great .you won’t regret it ,So happy first time buyer. No shedding...worth the money
    Rating

Omg I love this wig!the quality is amazing and communication was great .you won’t regret it ,So happy first time buyer. No shedding...worth the money

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.