Customer Sercive +1 (718) 717-2611
free shipping
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Slay Queens! Piano Highlight Body Wave Raw Cambodian Hair Pre-plucked 13x6 Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Bleached Knots 【T088】

Regular Price: $178.00

Special Price $135.00

2 Wigs $10 Off Coupon Code:eva10

3 Wigs $20 Off Coupon Code:eva20

4 Wigs $30 Off Coupon Code:eva30

5 Wigs $40 Off Coupon Code:eva40

Quick Overview

Eva Highlight 1b#T27# Body Wave Brazilian Remy Hair Pre-plucked 13x6 Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Bleached Knots

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $178.00

Special Price $135.00

Processing in 24 Hours Free Shipping 30 Days No Reason Return
Quality Assurance---What You See Is What You Get.
Professional Service---Direct From Manufacture; Discounted Price.
Fast Turnaround Time---All Orders Delivery Within 5-7 Days.

Details

Series Eva Hair
Texture Body Wave
Hair Quality 100% Human Hair/ No shedding/ No Tangles/ No Bad Smells
Hair Length Pic Length: 22 Inches
Hair Density Pic Density: 150% Density
Lace Color Transparent Lace
Cap size Medium Size Cap with a Black Band
  1. S***s on 9/14/2021
    The hair was very pretty and nice. Accurate length and density as advertised by the seller. So far it looks great and this is based on first impression review.Communication with seller was great and shipping was very fast. I will leave further review once
    Rating

The hair was very pretty and nice. Accurate length and density as advertised by the seller. So far it looks great and this is based on first impression review.Communication with seller was great and shipping was very fast. I will leave further review once I have it installed and further test the hair

2. T***t on 7/7/2021
    The wig I received was exactly what I wanted. It came on time ,The customer service was excellent. The hair is preplucked and has baby hairs for the perfect melted look. the price of the quality is unbelievable. Will definitely come back again!
    Rating

The wig I received was exactly what I wanted. It came on time ,The customer service was excellent. The hair is preplucked and has baby hairs for the perfect melted look. the price of the quality is unbelievable. Will definitely come back again!

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.